True T-43-HC Reach-In Refrigerator - Two Door - 43 Cu. Ft.
Ensure proper airflow and cooling.
Sleek in design and attractive in appearance, the True T-43-HC reach-in refrigerator is a long-lasting addition to your commercial kitchen. Featuring a polished stainless steel door and front, with aluminum sides and back, this refrigerator is tough and lasts for years to come. Its factory engineered, self-contained refrigeration system ensures even air flow and efficient cooling. The T-43-HC features a 1/2 HP compressor mounted at the bottom that maintains a temperature of +33°F to +38°F. The bottom mounted compressor is ideal for environments where deep frying is prevalent, as it avoids pulling in grease-laden air.
The True T-43-N reach-in refrigerator has durable stainless steel, self-closing doors with door locks standard. The 12" recessed handles are foamed-in-place to ensure the handles are permanently attached. Magnetic door gaskets are easily removed without tools for cleaning. This reach-in refrigerator includes (6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves for maximum product placement. LED lighting provides a brilliant display, allowing you to see your ingredients clearly in dimly-lit environments.
Additional features include:
- Exterior: Stainless steel front, anodized aluminum sides, back and top
- Interior: NSF approved, white aluminum liner, stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, mounted on 4" stem casters
- (2) positive seal self-closing doors
- Includes (6) adjustable, PVC coated wire shelves
- Exterior temperature display
- Cord and plug included
- Made in the USA
- cULus and UL EPH Classified
- ENERGY STAR® rated
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 51 In Reach In Refrigerators - Two Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||4"Diam. stem casters, two with locks|
|Exterior:||Stainless door and front with aluminum sides and back|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 1|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.