True T-36-GC Plate and Glass Chiller, 3 Shelves
Keep Glasses and Plates Cool Enough to Serve Cold or Frozen Foods Without Melting
True T-36-GC Plate and Glass Chiller is the perfect solution to cool all the plates before serving. This assures that you do not have to serve melted food at the table. Designed with high-quality material, this chiller also helps put a layer of frost on the beer glasses to make the serving drinks cool and refreshing. This model is only for chilling utensils used to serve cold food in a commercial setup. True's chiller comes with three (3) PVC coated wire split shelves. These shelves allow you the flexibility of rotating chilled smallware so that you can use the chilled dishes at one side and chill dry products on the other. Spacious enough to accommodate (172) 10" steins or 180 mugs, this chiller is a must-have for every restaurant, cafe, and bistro. The lid of the unit is easy to glide so that you can load and unload dishes quickly. The exterior of the cabinet features a heavy-duty black vinyl front and sides with aluminized back. Lids and countertop of the unit have a stainless steel construction for extra durability. Its interior has a galvanized steel that provides ease in cleaning. The cabinet structure features foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that provides the unit with strength and stability.
True's Plate and Glass Chiller boasts a large evaporator coil balanced using 1/3 hp compressor and large condenser to maintain the temperature at 0°F or below. Its automatic defrost system prevents condensate build-up and keeps all the plates and glasses safe from moisture. Forced air cooling of the unit ensures uniform air distribution throughout the cabinet so that all the utensils are cooled without any trouble. Condensing unit can be accessed from behind the front grill for its easy service.
Main Features Include:
- True T-36-GC Plate and Glass Chiller cools plates and glasses to prevent food from melting
- (3) PVC coated wire split shelve allow rotation of chilled smallware
- Use chilled dishes at one side and chill dry products on other side
- Accommodate (172) 10" steins or 180 mugs
- Lid is easy to glide so loading and unloading is easy
- Exterior features heavy-duty black vinyl front and sides with aluminized back
- Lids and countertop have stainless steel construction for durability and smooth finish
- Interior has galvanized steel that provides ease in cleaning and keeps it long-lasting
- Cabinet structure features foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for strength
- Large evaporator coil balanced with 1/3 hp compressor and large condenser
- Maintains temperature at 0°F or below
- Automatic defrost system prevents condensate build-up and keeps plates and glasses free from moisture
- Forced air cooling ensures uniform air distribution throughout cabinet
- Condensing unit accessible from behind front grill
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 15 In Plate And Glass Chillers.
|Exterior:||Black vinyl or Stainless Steel|
|Type:||Glass and Plate Chiller|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 29|