True T-35-HC Reach-In Refrigerator - Two Door - 35 Cu. Ft.
Ensure proper airflow and product cooling.
The True T-35-HC commercial reach-in refrigerator is a long term investment, designed with enduring quality using long-lasting, high quality materials and components to offer colder product temperatures, energy savings and lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and one of the best values on the market.
Factory engineered, self-contained capillary tube system that uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential and minimal global warming potential. The high capacity refrigeration system maintains cabinet temperatures of +33°F to +38°F for the best in food preservation.
Main Features and Benefits of this True T-35-HC Reach-In Refrigerator Include:
- Two solid, positive seal self-closing doors reduce wasting energy with lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system
- 35 Cu. Ft. storage capacity
- Extra large evaporator coil, powerful compressor and large condenser ensure that a steady temperature between +33° and +38° is maintained for the best possible food preservation and safety
- Durable stainless steel solid door and front, adding resilience to the wears and tears of day to day use, featuring a higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches
- Anodized aluminum ends, back and top
- NSF approved interior aluminum liner and stainless steel floor
- 4" casters
- UL and UL EPH Classified
- Includes (6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated shelves
- Door locks for added safety
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 51 In Reach In Refrigerators - Two Doors.
|Cord & Plug:||9' Cord | NEMA 5-15 Plug|
|Exterior:||Stainless door and front with aluminum sides and back|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 1|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.