True T-23DT Dual Temp Refrigerator/Freezer - Two Half Door - 19 Cu. Ft.
Accommodate refrigerated and frozen foods in the same unit.
Keep your food and drinks chilled with the True T-23DT Dual Temperature Freezer. This utility is not only useful in storing refrigerated items but also frozen food so that they stay fresh and edible. This reach-in freezer features two doors, providing maximum capacity to make it a perfect fit for the commercial kitchens. The top door is refrigerator and the lower one is freezer, making it convenient to organize everything with precision. These doors have a stainless steel construction coupled with high tensile strength that helps in keeping them free from scratches and dents. With recessed handles, standard locks on the door, and self-closing mechanism, this equipment is the best buy to run operations in the kitchen smoothly. A single door lock connects both the sections of the freezer, ensuring an everlasting attachment. There are magnetic door gaskets that can be removed to make your cleaning task easy. The refrigerator has bun tray racks, each with a capacity to hold eleven pans measuring 18 x 26. It also has a novelty basket, making it convenient for you to store and take out fruits and vegetables.
Reach-in refrigerator by True has a removable back guard ensuring that there is a right amount of air flow in the entire unit. There are two electronic controls on the outer side for regulating the temperature of individual units. The temperature of the freezer is approximately -10 degrees Fahrenheit whereas the temperature of refrigerator ranges between 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The refrigerator is furnished with two independent capillary tube systems that work on CFC free refrigerant. The cold temperature of both sections is maintained in order to keep your food preserved until used. To serve the need in the busiest hours of your kitchen, this model ensures shorter run time and quick temperature recovery. The interior of the freezer and refrigerator has protected compartmentalized lighting which is activated by a rocker switch fixed above the doors.
There are three heavy-duty adjustable shelves to keep your food organized. Evaporators of the utility are epoxy coated to keep it safe from corrosion. The capacity of the freezer and refrigerator is 8 cubic feet and 11 cubic feet respectively. This equipment by True measures 27" W x 29-1/2" D x 83-1/4" H and weighs 335 lb. There are 4 casters making it portable enough to place the freezer anywhere you want. It is driven by a voltage of 120 with 1/3 horsepower. With self-lubricated, sealed iron evaporator fan motors along with large fan blades, this dual temperature freezer gives more efficiency and low viscosity. There is an automatic freezer defrost system that is both time-terminated and time-initiated.
Additional Features include:
- True model T-23DT Dual Temperature Freezer has a stainless steel construction with anodized aluminum in the back, top, and end for a long-lasting performance
- Interior of the refrigerator is constructed with aluminum lining and stainless steel floors
- Temperature of the refrigerator ranges between 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Temperature of freezer is -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lower shelf has a no stoop feature for making it convenient for users to grab food without bending too much
- Measurement of freezer is 27" W x 29-1/2" D x 83-1/4" H
- Weight of the freezer is 335 lb., with a capacity of 19 cubic feet
- The unit can be cleaned with an easy-to-access condenser coil
- There is one electronic temperature control each for the refrigerator and freezer
- Interior lighting of freezer can be activated through a rocker switch fixed above the door
- There are half-door bun tray racks that can accommodate 11 sheet pans
- There are (4) casters of 4 so that you can move the unit comfortably
- The freezer has an automatic defrost system to melt the excessive ice and keep your food fresh
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 24 In Reach In Refrigerators - Half Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||4" casters|
|Construction Material:||Bottom Mount|
|Cord & Plug:||9' cord and plug|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel doors and front with aluminum sides and back|
|HP:||1⁄5 | 1⁄3|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 1|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.