True T-19FZ-HC Reach-In Freezer - One Door - 19 Cu. Ft.
Ensure proper airflow and product cooling.
Ensure effective cooling with the True T-19FZ-HC Reach-In Freezer. This freezer uses a high capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 0°F. Its handy automatic defrost system saves energy consumption and provides the shortest possible defrost cycle. This reach-in freezer has a rugged stainless steel solid door and front, which results in fewer dents and scratches. The interior is lined with attractive, NSF approved clear coated aluminum, with a stainless steel floor and coved corners. The entire cabinet is foamed-in-place with a high density polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential. The solid door is fitted with a 12" long recessed handle with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment. The one piece door gasket is magnetic, giving it a positive seal, and able to be removed easily for cleaning.
The True T-19FZ-HC freezer comes with three adjustable, heavy duty, PVC-coated wire shelves, with four chrome-plated shelf clips per shelf. LED interior lighting provides an energy saving, yet bright illumination of products. Lights are activated by the rocker switch mounted above the door.
Additional features include:
- Exterior: Stainless steel front and door, Aluminum sides, top and back
- Interior: Clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor
- Time-intiated, temperature-terminated automatic defrost system
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail
- Positive seal self-closing door with lock
- Safety shielded LED interior lighting
- Exterior temperature display
- Epoxy coated evaporator to eliminate potential of corrosion
- Rear airflow guards to prevent product from blocking optimal airflow
- Includes: (3) PVC coated wire shelves, 9 ft. cord and plug
- NSF listed
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 37 In Reach-In Freezers - One Door.
|Casters / Legs:||21⁄2" casters, with locks on the front set|
|Exterior:||Stainless door and front with aluminum sides and back|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 1|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.