True T-19F-HC Reach-In Freezer, 1 Door, 19 Cu. Ft.
Ensure Proper Airflow and Product Cooling
The True T-19F-HC solid door reach-in freezer is designed with the highest quality materials to provide you with colder product temperatures, exceptional food safety, lower utility costs and more. This rugged unit features a solid door and front made from the finest stainless steel with higher tensile strength for fewer scratches and dents. This one door reach-in freezer has a high capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system, maintaining -10°F temperatures, perfect for ice cream and frozen foods.
The entire cabinet structure and door of the T-19F-HC is foamed-in-place using a high density polyurethane insulation, which helps keep temperatures stable inside the cabinet. Its bottom mounted condensing unit is positioned for easy access and cleaning. Being bottom mounted also allows for storage on top of the unit. Safety shielded LED interior lighting provides a bright display of products, making it easy to see what you are looking for.
Main features include:
- One solid door reach-in freezer
- Stainless steel front, Anodized quality aluminum ends
- Interior: NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handle
- Positive seal self-closing door
- Includes (3) adjustable heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- Exterior temperature display
- Mounted on 2-1/2" casters, locks on the front set
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 37 In Reach-In Freezers - One Door.
|Casters / Legs:||21⁄2" casters, locks on the front set|
|Cord & Plug:||9 ft. cord and plug included|
|Exterior:||Stainless door and front with aluminum sides and back|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 1|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.