True T-19-HC Reach-In Refrigerator - One Door, 19 Cu. Ft.
Ensure Proper Airflow and Product Cooling
The True T-19-HC reach-in refrigerator is designed with the highest quality materials and components to provide you with the best value in commercial refrigeration. This model features a stainless steel solid door and front for easy cleaning. It has an oversized refrigeration system for the best in food preservation. The T-19-HC uses environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential and three global warming potential
This reach-in's electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors operate at peak efficiencies and move a more consistent amount of air, producing less heat and reducing energy consumption. Three adjustable, heavy duty PVC-coated wire shelves are included to give you plenty of storage space.
Additional featues of the True T-19-HC reach-in refrigerator include:
- Bottom mounted condensing unit is positioned for easy maintenance. Being bottom mounted allows the compressor to run in the coolest and most grease-free area of the kitchen
- "No stoop" lower shelf
- Stainless steel front with anodized aluminum ends
- NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner inside the cabinet
- Door lock standard
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handle
- Positive seal self-closing door
- Magnetic door gasket is simple to remove
- Safety shielded LED interior lighting
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product
This True T-19 has these main features:
- +33°F to +38°F temperature range
- 1 door. 19.0 cu. ft. 1⁄10 HP. 120V. 27"Wx241⁄2"Dx781⁄2"H. 240 lbs.
- Free casters
- Three adjustable vinyl coated wire shelves per door
- Cord and plug
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 5 out of 40 in Reach In Refrig - One Door.
|Cord & Plug:||9' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included|
|Exterior:||Stainless door and front with aluminum sides and back|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 1|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- The compressor performs in the coolest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for best operation and easily serviced condensing unit.