True T-12 Reach-In Refrigerator - One Door - 12 Cu. Ft.
Ensure proper airflow and product cooling.
The True T-12 Reach-In Refrigerator with 12 cubic foot capacity delivers a powerful performance. This model with high-quality materials features stainless steel door and front with aluminum back and sides for high tensile strength and prevention from scratches and dents. Its aluminized interior with stainless steel floor assures durability and ease in cleaning. The single door refrigerator comes with three (3) adjustable vinyl coated wire shelves to organize and store ingredients. Self-closing door features a recessed handle, foamed-in-place with sheet metal interlock for a secure seal. Its torsion closure system with door hinges ensure a tight closure to keep food protected. Interior of this model features safety-shielded lighting that can be activated using the rocker switch mounted underneath the door.
True's Refrigerator uses factory-engineered capillary tube to retain low temperature for food preservation. R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant of the unit maintains temperature from 33°F to 38deg;F which can be monitored using external dial thermometer. Bottom-mounted 1/6 HP compressor operates in a cool and grease-free area of the kitchen. It provides storage space at the top and no-stoop lower shelf which eliminates the need to bend to grab food. Condenser coil can be accessed easily for cleaning and maintenance. The electronic condenser and evaporator fan motors operate at high efficiency and move consistent volume of air for motor reliability. Epoxy-coated evaporator of the refrigerator prevents corrosion. 120 voltage. Cord and plug included.
Main Features Include:
- True T-12 Reach-In Refrigerator with 12 cubic foot capacity delivers powerful performance
- Stainless steel door and front with aluminum back and sides for high tensile strength and to prevent scratches and dents
- Aluminized interior with stainless steel floor for durability and easy cleaning
- (1) door with (3) adjustable vinyl coated wire shelves
- Self-closing door features recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with sheet metal interlock for a secure seal
- Torsion closure system with door hinges for tight closure
- Safety-shielded lighting inside can be activated with rocker switch mounted underneath
- Factory-engineered capillary tube to retain low temperature
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains temperature from 33°F to 38deg;F
- External dial thermometer mounted outside to regulate temperature
- Bottom-mounted 1/6 HP compressor operates in cool and grease-free area
- Storage space on top
- No-stoop lower shelf eliminates the need to bend over
- Condenser coil can be accessed for cleaning and maintenance
- Electronic condenser and evaporator fan motors operate at high efficiency and move consistent air volume
- Epoxy-coated evaporator prevents corrosion
- Requires 120V electrical connection
- Comes with cord and plug
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 15 Out Of 47 In Reach In Refrigerators - One Door.
|Exterior:||Stainless door and front with aluminum sides and back|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 1|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of a bottom mount refrigeration system?
- No - the T-12 models are the only T-Series models that do not come with locks standard.