True STR2R-2S Spec Series Reach-In Refrigerator, 2 Door, 48 Cu. Ft.
Equal to Top of the Line Specified Brands
Reach-In Refrigerator has a Top mounted compressor positioned out of food zone to maximize storage capacity. Operates at higher peak efficiencies and moves a more consistent volume of air, producing less heat and reducing energy consumption. Exterior digital thermometer, reads in either °F or °C. Deep 333⁄4" depth holds full-size sheet pans. Self-closing doors stay open at 120° for easy product loading. Door locks. Electronic controls. Additional slides and shelves are available. 2 doors. 48 Cu. Ft. Temperature adjustable from +33°F to +38°F. 525⁄8"Wx333⁄4"Dx837⁄8"H, including free 5" casters. 120V. Cord and plug included. 1⁄2 HP. 680 lbs.
Royalty Group Features:
Exterior: Stainless steel doors, front and sides. Interior: All stainless steel. LED lighting.
Please specify one of the following interior kits (included in price).
Royalty Group Interior Kits
1. Angle type tray slide (nine pair). For bottom support of (1) 18"x26" pan or (2) 14"x18" pans per pair of slides.
2. Rod type tray slides (18 rows). For rim support of 18"x26" pans. Accommodates a half-door section only. For light duty applications.
3. Universal tray slides (six pair). For bottom support of (1) 18"x26" pan, (2) 14"x18" pans or (2) 12"x20" pans per pair of slides.
4. Chrome plated wire shelves(three).
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR AND LIFETIME DOOR HINGES/HANDLES WARRANTY
Product ranks 17 out of 42 in Reach In Refrig - Two Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters|
|Cord & Plug:||9'|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel doors, front and sides|
|Interior:||All stainless steel|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 5|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between STA, STR, and STG models?
- All differences lie in the metal components used (stainless steel or aluminum). All refrigeration components are the same. Please contact a product consultant to help determine the best product for your application!
Is all True Refrigeration Manufactured in the USA?
- Yes - every piece of True refrigeration equipment is manufactured in the greather St. Louis, MO area.