True STR1R-1S Spec Series Reach-In Refrigerator - One Door - 22 Cu. Ft.
Equal to top-of-the-line specified brands
Featuring a highly innovative and efficient design, the True STR1R Spec Series Reach-In Refrigerator will enhance the storage and food preservation capability at a commercial kitchen. Offering colder food temperatures, the unit is fitted with a factory-engineered, self-contained capillary tube system that uses the environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The refrigerant has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP) and a global warming potential (GWP) of three (3). It can easily maintain cabinet temperatures from 33°F to 38°F. Factory balanced, the high capacity refrigeration system also has an electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors that move a consistent volume of air to reduce energy consumption efficiently.
To increase the storage space, this refrigerator with the refrigeration mounted on top and the evaporator positioned out of the food zone. It has electronic controls that allow easy operation. The entire cabinet, including the solid door, is foamed-in-place using the environmentally-friendly, high-density polyurethane insulation that retains interior temperature levels. The door comes with a standard bolt style lock, which helps keep the contents safe during off-hours. Its heavy-duty metal working door handle is lifetime guaranteed. This positive seal self-closing door has the 120° stay-open feature on it that allows easy loading and unloading of items.
An option for temperature display in °F or °C is available on the exterior digital temperature display. Users can easily remove the magnetic door gaskets without using tools. To eliminate potential corrosion, the evaporator on the unit has been epoxy coated. The LED lighting on the interior is safety shielded for protection from vapors. This refrigerator is NSF/ANSI standard 7 compliant, which makes it suitable for storing open food products. To ensure easy maneuverability, the unit has 5" dia. plate casters with locks provided on the front set. The refrigerator requires a 120V electrical connection to function.
Main Features Include:
- True STR1R Spec Series Reach-In Refrigerator for food storage and preservation at commercial kitchens
- Factory-engineered, self-contained capillary tube system uses environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Refrigerant with zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP) and a global warming potential (GWP) of three (3)
- Easily maintains cabinet temperatures from 33°F to 38°F
- Factory balanced high-capacity refrigeration system with electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors
- Condenser fan motors move consistent volume of air to efficiently reduce energy consumption
- Refrigeration system mounted on top and evaporator positioned out of the food zone to increase storage capacity
- Electronic controls allow easy operation
- Entire cabinet including solid door foamed-in-place using high-density polyurethane insulation
- Door comes with a standard bolt style lock
- Heavy-duty metal door handle
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature
- Exterior temperature display with °F or °C options
- Removable magnetic door gaskets without using tools
- Evaporator epoxy coated for rust-resistant
- LED lighting safety shielded for protection from vapors
- NSF/ANSI standard-7 compliant for storing open food products
- 5" dia. plate casters with locks provided on the front set
- Requires a 120V electrical connection to function
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR AND LIFETIME DOOR HINGES/HANDLES WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 47 In Reach In Refrigerators - One Door.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters|
|Cord & Plug:||9'|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel doors, front, and sides|
|Interior:||All stainless steel|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 5|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between STA, STR, and STG models?
- All differences lie in the metal components used (stainless steel or aluminum). All refrigeration components are the same. Please contact a product consultant to help determine the best product for your application!
Is all True Refrigeration Manufactured in the USA?
- Yes - every piece of True refrigeration equipment is manufactured in the greather St. Louis, MO area.