True STG1RRI-1S Spec Series Roll-In Refrigerator - One Door - 22 Cu. Ft.
Save time no need to unload racks like with a reach-in
The True STG1RRI-1S Spec Series Roll-In Refrigerator is meant for commercial foodservice applications at restaurants, delis, and cafes. The factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system uses the environmentally friendly, CFC-free 134A refrigerant. The extra-large evaporator on this unit is coil balanced with a high HP compressor and large condenser. The unit holds cabinet temperatures between 33°F and 38°F. For maximum capacity and ease of maintenance, the unit has the refrigeration system mounted on top. The refrigeration system on the unit is positioned out of the food zone to maximize its capacity.
This roll-in refrigerator has the entire cabinet and the door foamed-in-place using Ecomate high-density, polyurethane insulation. The lifetime guaranteed bolt style door lock comes as a standard feature. A heavy gauge stainless steel ramp aids convenient loading and unloading of items. It is designed to accept 27"Lx29"Dx66"H roll-in racks. The positive self-closing door has a heavy-duty all metal working handle with 120deg; stay open feature. For better visibility inside the cabinet, the refrigerator is fitted with safety shielded incandescent interior lighting. The (3) external cam lift door hinges are lifetime guaranteed.
This roll-in refrigerator has a one-piece construction magnetic door gasket that can be removed without using tools. An exterior digital temperature display with Fahrenheit and Celsius options is available. The interior bumpers on the unit are designed to protect the cabinet walls from abuse caused by roll-in carts. It is NSF-7 compliant for open food products and requires a 120V electrical connection to function.
Main Features Include:
- Roll-In Refrigerator for commercial foodservice applications at restaurants, delis, and cafes
- Factory-engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system
- Uses environmentally-friendly, CFC-free 134A refrigerant
- Extra-large evaporator coil balanced with high HP compressor and large condenser
- Holds cabinet temperatures between 33°F and 38°F
- Top mounted refrigeration system positioned out of the food zone to maximum storage capacity
- Entire cabinet and door foamed-in-place using Ecomate high-density, polyurethane insulation
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door lock
- Heavy gauge stainless steel ramp aids convenient loading and unloading
- Accepts 27"Lx29"Dx66"H roll-in racks
- Positive self-closing door
- Heavy-duty all metal working handle
- 120deg; stay open feature
- Safety shielded incandescent interior lighting
- (3) lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges
- One-piece construction magnetic door gasket
- Exterior digital temperature display with Fahrenheit and Celsius options
- Interior bumpers designed to protect cabinet walls from abuse
- NSF-7 compliant for open food products
- Requires a 120V electrical connection to function
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 47 In Reach In Refrigerators - One Door.
|Exterior:||Stainless steel doors and front with matching aluminum sides|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor and ceiling|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 6|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between STA, STR, and STG models?
All differences lie in the metal components used (stainless steel or aluminum). All refrigeration components are the same. Please contact a product consultant to help determine the best product for your application!
Are doors on a Spec Series Roll-In and Roll-Thru field reversible?
- Yes. Unlike the reach-in models, the Roll-In and Roll-Thru doors are field reversible.
Is all True Refrigeration Manufactured in the USA?
- Yes - every piece of True refrigeration equipment is manufactured in the greather St. Louis, MO area.