True STG1F-1S Spec Series Reach-In Freezer, 1 Door, 22 Cu. Ft.
Equal to Top of the Line "Specified" Brands
True STG1F-1S Reach-In Freezer from Spec Series is a high-quality commercial grade equipment that fulfils all the daily demands of a busy kitchen. Ideal for small to medium food enterprises, this 22 cu. ft. capacity freezer is best in the business to chill your entire food stock. The deluxe group model comes with stainless steel front and doors with aluminized sides to provide protection from corrosion and rust while making it a low-maintenance unit. Interior has stainless steel floor and top with aluminum back and walls so that you can easily clean it every day. The single-door freezer features three (3) PVC coated wire shelves for stacking food items as per requirement. This self-closing door comes with a heavy-duty metal handle and stay-open feature at 120° that proves to be beneficial especially when you don't have a lot of time. The bolt style door lock provides continuous protection to your food. This model does not feature an interior lighting.
True's Single Door Freezer boasts a factory balanced refrigeration system to maintain temperature around -10°F which makes it suitable to store frozen food and ice cream. You can monitor the same using external display system that shows temperature in either °F or °C (depending on your choice). A time initiated and temperature-terminated automatic defrost system prevents condensate build-up along with conserving energy. ECM motors move at consistent air volume and work at higher efficiency to provide motor reliability and produce lesser heat. Compressor with 1/2 hp motor is top-mounted and positioned out of the food area to provide you with maximum storage space. It includes four (4) 5" casters for easy movement around the kitchen. It comes with 9' cord and plug for installation and requires 120V electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- True STG1F-1S Reach-In Freezer from Spec Series with 22 cu. ft. capacity
- Stainless steel front and doors with aluminized sides to prevent corrosion and rust
- Interior with stainless steel floor and top and aluminum back and walls for easy cleaning
- (3) PVC coated wire shelves for stacking food
- Self-closing door with heavy-duty metal handle
- Stay-open feature at 120°
- Bolt style door lock for food safety
- No interior lighting
- Factory balanced refrigeration system maintains temperature around -10°F
- Monitor temperature with external display system available in either °F or °C
- Time initiated and temperature-terminated automatic defrost system prevents condensate build-up
- ECM motors move at consistent air volume and work at higher efficiency to produce lesser heat
- Top-mounted compressor with 1/2 hp motor provides maximum storage space
- (4) 5" casters for easy movement
- 9' cord and plug for installation
- Requires 120V electrical connection
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR AND LIFETIME DOOR HINGES/HANDLES WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 37 In Reach-In Freezers - One Door.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters|
|Cord & Plug:||9'|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel doors and front with matching aluminum sides|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor and ceiling|
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 5|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between STA, STR, and STG models?
- All differences lie in the metal components used (stainless steel or aluminum). All refrigeration components are the same. Please contact a product consultant to help determine the best product for your application!
Is all True Refrigeration Manufactured in the USA?
- Yes - every piece of True refrigeration equipment is manufactured in the greather St. Louis, MO area.