True STA2R-2S Spec Series Reach-In Refrigerator - Two Door - 48 Cu. Ft.
Equal to top-of-the-line specified brands
The True STA2R-2S is a reach-in refrigerator from Spec Series designed to hold food and drinks at an optimum temperature. An ideal addition for every foodservice establishment, this refrigerator caters to the need of high volume kitchens by delivering a durable and reliable performance. The unit with 48 cu. ft. interior capacity includes (2) self-closing doors that stay open up to 120° for easy loading and unloading of the stock. Each section includes (3) chrome-plated, heavy-duty wire shelves to organize food according to the changing menu. Each section includes an interior kit option. These doors with bolt style locks keep the food and drinks safe, especially after working hours. The interior has a safety-shielded LED light for maximum visibility in dim environment.
This commercial refrigerator has a durable and reliable stainless steel exterior. The interior back and side walls are made of aluminum with stainless steel ceiling and floor for easy cleaning. The entire structure of this refrigerator is insulated with Ecomate to lock moisture and prevent leakage. The unit includes 5" plate casters with locks on the front set for easy maneuverability across the kitchen floor to ensure quick cleaning.
The True Spec Series refrigerator boasts a top-mounted 1/2 HP compressor that is placed outside the food zone to maximize the storage space. This compressor circulates eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant for maximum airflow and higher efficiency. The unit holds temperature between 33°F and 38°F for food safety. The electronic control system includes a digital display that reads the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for user convenience. The reach-in refrigerator includes a 9 ft cord and NEMA 5-15P plug set for installation and requires a 115V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Ideal for high volume kitchens
- Holds food at optimum temperature
- Stainless steel exterior ensures durability
- Interior has aluminum back and walls with stainless steel ceiling and floor
- Cabinet structure has Ecomate insulation to prevent leakage
- (2) doors stay open up to 120°
- Bolt style locks for safety of food and drinks
- LED light for maximum visibility
- (6) chrome-plated, heavy-duty wire shelves
- Top-mounted 1/2 HP compressor maximizes storage space
- Circulates eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Holds temperature between 33°F and 38°F
- Digital display reads temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 9 ft cord and NEMA 5-15P plug set
- Electrical connection: 115V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- 5" plate casters with locks on front set
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR AND LIFETIME DOOR HINGES/HANDLES WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 51 In Reach In Refrigerators - Two Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters|
|Cord & Plug:||9'|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel doors, front, and sides|
|Interior:||Aluminum with stainless steel floor and ceiling|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 5|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between STA, STR, and STG models?
- All differences lie in the metal components used (stainless steel or aluminum). All refrigeration components are the same. Please contact a product consultant to help determine the best product for your application!
Is all True Refrigeration Manufactured in the USA?
- Yes - every piece of True refrigeration equipment is manufactured in the greather St. Louis, MO area.