True GDM-30-HC-LD Refrigerator Low-Height Merchandiser with 2 Glass Swing Doors
The True GDM-30-HC-LD Refrigerator is designed for front-of-the-house display of pre-packaged beverages and food. Engineered by the world's #1 manufacturer of glass door refrigerators, this model is meant for dynamic and long-term performance. The double-door design divides this entire unit into two sections. This means space for a maximum number of beverages. The glass doors of this unit come with four (4) shelves made with heavy-duty PVC coated wire for extra mechanical strength and resistance against abrasion. PVC coating also prevents damage caused by corrosion or even chemical rotting. In addition to the shelves, there are also four (4) chrome plated shelf clips that come included per shelf. The shelves allow users to keep large number of beverages and supplies organized while ensuring easy access.
Integrated in this glass door merchandiser is an environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. It has both zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP) and three (3) global warming potential (GWP). Regulating the refrigerant is a factory-engineered, self-contained capillary tube system. The high-capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system of this unit maintains the ideal cabinet temperature of +33°F to +38°F to keep stored items fresh for a long time.
The exterior of this merchandiser is laminated with non-peel, chip-resistant Black or White vinyl. The coating makes this unit extra durable and prevents scratches, fading, and dents. The vinyl lamination adds a professional look to this unit, making it suitable for commercial spaces. The interior of this unit is made with a stainless steel floor and lined with white aluminum liner for a sturdy build and attractive finish. While the steel offers added durability, the liners are added to keep the unit clean with minimal efforts. The refrigerator also complies with the sanitization and public health standards established by NSF International.
This True GDM-30-HC-LD is designed with self-closing doors for a torsion-type closure system that ensures positive seal against outer atmosphere and consistent cooling. The temperature is also maintained by the refrigerator's "Low-E" double-pane thermal insulation which is assembled with extruded aluminum frames. In addition to the doors, the entire cabinet is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation. Just like the refrigerant, the insulation used in the refrigerator is also environmentally friendly with zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero (0) global warming potential (GWP).
This integration of the latest technology makes this model extremely energy efficient. The LED interior lights further reduce electricity consumption and illuminate the entire cabinet more as compared to those incandescent lights. True GDM-30-HC-LD glass door merchandiser is frame rail-fitted with leg levelers and rollers for easy, noiseless repositioning.
Additional features include:
- True GDM-30-HC-LD low height merchandiser is divided into two sections for maximum storage space
- It has self-closing doors for positive seal, torsion types closure system
- The doors feature four shelves with four shelf clips each
- Each shelf is PVC coated, while each shelf clip is chrome plated for a sleek look and sturdy structure
- It integrates environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant with zero (0) ODP and three (3) GWP
- The cabinet of this refrigerator is lit by LED lights that are brighter and more energy-efficient compared to incandescent lights
- Both cabinet and doors are structured with insulation to ensure more consistent temperature and less energy consumption
- Insulation used in the cabinet is PU foam-based and environmentally friendly with zero (0) ODP and zero (0) GWP
- Insulation used in doors assemblies with mitered aluminum channel frames
- The exterior of this unit is finished in black vinyl lamination for an attractive industrial look that lasts
- The interior is made with stainless steel and lined with aluminum for easy cleaning
- "No stoop" lower shelf maximizes product visibility
- There is extra storage provided on top of the unit's cabinet
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning
- Magnetic gasket is also removable without tools for cleaning purposes
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 37 Out Of 46 In Glass Door Merchandisers - Two Door.