True G4SM-23-RGS-LD Merchandiser, Rotating Glass Shelf, 23 Cu.Ft.
Full 360° Product Display Shows Off Your Merchandise At Every Angle
Showcase your beautiful cake creations with True G4SM-23-RGS-LD Merchandiser. This unit has a smooth and natural finish, making a great addition to your bakery. Featuring a rotating glass shelf and transparent window, your customers will be able to get 360 degree view of products to encourage impulse purchasing. The double-pane glass of this merchandiser is tempered and reflects UV rays, keeping heat away from the unit and prevent the cake from melting. Boasting an illuminated sign of Desserts on top along with attractive images. It also has an interior LED lighting to enhance the visibility of the unit, ensuring that food is also visible in dim environments.
There are six rotating shelves with glass construction. This serves two purposes for your bakery. First, you can revolve any shelf easily for taking out the dessert and second, it keeps your products steadily in place. White, black, or bronze finish options available. Select from the drop-down menu.
Interior constructed our of white aluminum for strength and long-lasting performance. Bottom-mounted compressor that's easier to access for cleaning. Maintains temperatures between 33°F and 38°F.
Main Features Include:
- True model G4SM-23-RGS-LD Merchandiser measures 27" W x 30-1/8" D x 78-1/4" H with a weight of 450 lb.
- There are finishing options of bronze, white, and black
- There are 6 revolving glass shelves for convenient picking of dessert
- Dessert sign panel with images is illuminating at the top of this merchandiser
- Interior of this unit has a white aluminum construction to prevent it from peel, chip, and rust
- Capacity of merchandiser is 23 cubic feet
- It has a bottom-mounted compressor
- There is an LED lighting inside the unit for greater visibility
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 14 In Bakery Cases.
|Temp Range:||+33°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 12|