Traulsen RMC34S4 - RCM Series Milk Cooler - Forced Air - 34"W - Single Access
The Traulsen RMC34S4 RCM Series Milk Cooler Offers Superior Temperature Maintenance and Long-Lasting Durability
Traulsen RMC34S4 Single Access Forced Air Milk Cooler is designed to deliver superior temperature maintenance and maximum durability. For organized stocking of milk crates, the machine has a large holding compartment that can hold up to eight (8) 13"x13"x11" crates. It is perfect to be used in cafeterias to cater to the rush of children during lunch hours. This single-sided cooler has a built-in door lock that helps prevent unwanted tampering of stored items and ensures product security during off-hours. The interior and exterior are made of durable stainless steel that can be easily cleaned.
RMC34S4 has a convenient floor drain and a plug which makes the cleaning process easier. A 1/3 HP compressor on the unit uses the environmentally-friendly, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant that maintains cabinet temperature from 34°F to 38°F. For maximum temperature retention, the unit has the entire structure foamed-in-place using high-density polyurethane insulation. The insulation also helps enhance structural strength and energy efficiency, making the unit cost-effective to operate. There is a stainless steel sliding door on the unit along with a lift-up door. Both doors allow easy access to the crates and make loading and unloading easier.
With its low height design, the milk cooler is appropriate to be installed in cafeterias for children to get access to milk packs kept inside the crates. The reinforced bottom and dunnage racks on this unit can withstand crate loading. A dial thermometer on the exterior ensures easy temperature monitoring. The unit can hold (384) half-pint cartons or eight (8) 13"13" crates. It comes fitted with 4" adjustable casters that make it easy to maneuver throughout a facility. It requires a 120V electrical connection to function effectively.
- Large holding compartment can hold up to eight (8) 13"x13"x11" crates
- Perfect to be used in cafeterias to cater to the rush of children during lunch hours
- Single-sided unit with built-in door lock to prevent unwanted tampering of stored items and security during off-hours
- Interior and exterior made of durable and easy to clean stainless steel
- Convenient floor drain and plug for easy cleaning
- 1/3 HP compressor uses environmentally-friendly, non-flammable R-450A refrigerant
- Maintains cabinet temperature from 34°F to 38°F
- Entire structure foamed-in-place using high-density polyurethane insulation for maximum temperature retention
- Insulation enhances structural strength and energy efficiency
- Stainless steel sliding door and lift-up door
- Both doors allow easy access to crates and make loading and unloading easier
- Low height design appropriate for children at cafeterias
- Reinforced bottom and dunnage racks can withstand crate loading
- Dial thermometer on the exterior for temperature monitoring
- Holds (384) half-pint cartons or eight (8) 13"13" crates
- 4" adjustable casters for easy maneuvering
- Requires a 120V electrical connection to function effectively
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 20 Out Of 39 In Milk Coolers.
|Capacity:||(8) 13"x13" Crates|
|Cord & Plug:||8'|
|Temp Range:||Holds at +34°F to +38°F|
|Yield:||(384) half-pint cartons|