Traulsen G-Series Reach In Refrigerator - Two Doors, 46 Cu. Ft.
The Traulsen G20010 Reach-in's Reliable Refrigeration Costs Less To Run and Maintain, Saves on Food Loss and is Built to Last
This stainless steel Traulsen G-Series reach-in refrigerator has precise, reliable plug-and-play control with LED display. This product features Load-Safe Guard that protects against improper- or over-loading. This commercial reach-in refrigerator has an automatic interior light that only opens when the door is opened. This large usable interior capacity can hold full-size sheet pans. This two-section Traulsen unit has a 46.0 Cu. Ft. capacity and top mounted compressor. This model has an easy-to-clean stainless steel front and doors with anodized aluminum sides. The Traulsen G Series has an anodized aluminum interior, which is corrosion-resistant. This unit includes three adjustable shelves per section for ample storage space. This Traulsen G-Series reach-in holds at +34°F to +38°F. This product has a 1/3 HP motor. Single phase and requires a 120V connection. Includes FREE 6" casters.
This Traulsen G-Series reach-in refrigerator has these main features:
- Two full height doors
- High performance, energy efficient refrigeration system
- Reliable Microprocessor control with LED temperature display
- Evaporator coil outside food zone provides more usable space
- Load-sure guard prevents problems from improper loading
- Durable All-Metal Construction
- Stainless steel front and doors, anodized aluminum sides and interior
- Long life EZ Clean door gaskets
- Three (3) epoxy coated shelves per section
- Easy to maintain front facing condenser coil
- FREE 6" locking casters included
- Guaranteed for life door handles and hinges
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR AND LIFETIME DOOR HINGES/HANDLES WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 51 In Reach In Refrigerators - Two Doors.
|Casters / Legs:||6" Casters|
|Cord & Plug:||9'|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel front and doors with anodized aluminum sides|
|Temp Range:||+34°F to +38°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 4|