Traulsen G31313 G Series 3 Door Reach in Freezer
Reliable Refrigeration that is Built to Last
The Traulsen G31313 G Series is a 3-section reach-in freezer with left hinged doors. Designed for superior and energy-efficient performance, the freezer boasts a heavy-duty stainless steel and aluminum construction to withstand the rigors of daily commercial use. The doors and front, louver assembly are constructed from 20-gauge stainless steel while the cabinet top, base, and bottom are made from heavy gauge galvanized steel for easy maintenance. The interior and door liners are made from anodized aluminum. This reach-in freezer with 69.1 cu. ft. net capacity comes with three (3) full-height doors and nine (9) epoxy-coated wire shelves that can be adjusted to accommodate different items. The doors with self-closing cam-lift hinges are designed to stay open past 120° for easy loading and unloading of stock. Interior of the cabinets have LED lighting for easy product identification in dim lights. A concealed switch automatically activates the LED interior lighting. The doors and cabinets have 2� high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation for temperature control.
The Traulsen G Series freezer comes equipped with a 1 HP compressor and a self-contained, top-mounted refrigeration system that utilizes R-404A refrigerant to maintain temperature between 0°F to (-)5°F. It can be adjusted as low as -10°F as long as the ambient temperature remains below 90°F. The 3-digit LED temperature display and a water-resistant microprocessor control system allow the users to monitor and regulate the freezer temperature. This freezer has four (4) 6� casters that give maneuverability during cleaning and service. It comes with 9 ft. cord and NEMA L14-20P plug for easy installation. The freezer requires a 208V-230V/115V, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection.
- Designed for outstanding temperature preservation and performance
- Stainless steel front & full height doors
- Anodized aluminum sides & interior
- Capacity: 69.1 cu. ft.
- (3) full-length doors and (9) epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Doors stay open up to 120° and have (4) self-closing cam-lift hinge options
- Easy-to-use digital microprocessor control
- Boasts a thermostatic expansion valve metering device
- Includes LED lighting for easy product identification
- Doors and cabinets with 2� high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Self-contained, top-mounted refrigeration system uses R-404A refrigerant
- Holds temperature between 0°F to (-)5°F and can be adjusted up to (-)10°F
- 3-digit LED display, Fahrenheit/Celsius scale display, and microprocessor control system
- (4) 6� high casters
- 9 ft. cord and NEMA L14-20P plug set included for installation
- UL & NSF listed, Energy Star Certified
- Requires 208V-230V/115V, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 76-5/16�Wx35�Dx83-1/4�H
- Weight: 690 lbs
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
LIFETIME DOOR HINGES/HANDLES WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 16 In Reach-In Freezers - Three Doors.
|Cord & Plug:||9'|
|Exterior:||Stainless steel front and doors with anodized aluminum sides|
|Temp Range:||0°F to -5°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 4|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I plug in my 3 door freezer into any outlet?
- A 3 door freezer requires a dedicated 20 amp outlet and breaker.