Traulsen ALT332WUT-FHS Spec Line Reach-In Freezer - 3 Doors, Aluminum Interior
Perfect For Any Foodservice, Institutional or Correctional Application Demanding Efficiency and Performance
Spec Line Reach-In Freezer's innovative technology keeps the unit running efficiently and keeps foods safe. Alarms alert you when doors are open, power is lost, temperature is too low or high and condenser needs cleaned. INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system with 3-digit LED temperature display for precise temperature control. NAFEM Data Protocol communication ready (optional hardware required; ask for details), which would allow units to communicate with foodservice manager's or service technician's computer. Top mounted refrigeration and external evaporator fan for maximum use of interior storage space (deep enough to hold full-size sheet pans!) in one small footprint. 3 Self-closing doors with locks and 120° stay-open feature. Interior lights. 120/208V. 9' cord and plug included. Ask your Product Consultant about height and door configurations not shown here (eg. half height doors, glass doors). 1000 lbs.
- Exterior: Stainless Steel for high quality, long-lasting performance
- Interior: Anodized Aluminum
- Three adjustable wire shelves per section (factory installed). Other options (tray slides for sheet pans or steamtable pans, universal tray slides or stainless steel shelves) available in lieu of wire shelves. Ask your Product Consultant for details.
- Holds at 0°F to -5°F
- 861/8"Wx35"Dx831/4"H, including (4) 6"H adjustable stainless steel legs. Optional casters, #955-069, sold separately.
- 79.0 Cu. Ft.
- 3/4 HP
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, TWO YEAR MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLS, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR AND LIFETIME DOOR HINGES/HANDLES WARRANTY
|Casters / Legs:||(4) 6"H adjustable stainless steel legs|
|Cord & Plug:||9'|
|Temp Range:||0°F to -5°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I plug in my 3 door freezer into any outlet?
- A 3 door freezer requires a dedicated 20 amp outlet and breaker.