Tong - Color Coded, Flat or Scalloped Edges, 9-1/2"L
One Piece Construction, Rivets Means Bacteria Can't Be Trapped
Color Coded Tongs. Agion anti-microbial. Color coding reduces the risk of food borne illness resulting from cross contamination. Handles are heat resistant up to 350°F. NSF listed. 91⁄2"L. Available in Flat or Scalloped edges:
- Flat: Flattened end and gripper teeth. Perfect for grills and broilers
- Scalloped: Concave ends and gently scalloped teeth. Ideal for general kitchen use and serving
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY (EXCLUDES KOOL-TOUCH® HANDLES)
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 23 In Coated Handle Tongs.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Temp Range:||up to 180°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 57|
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these Vollrath 47909 tongs NSF approved?
- Yes, the Vollrath 47909 meets the standard imposed by NSF international.
What is the maximum temperature of this Vollrath 47909's plastic coated handle?
- The maximum temperature of the Vollrath 47909's handle is 180 degrees Fehrenheit.
Why is the Vollrath 47909 available in different handle colors?
- The Vollrath 47909 is available in five different handle colors for easy identification in a food safety HACCP program. The multiple color options allow you to assign a color for specific applications to help prevent foodborne illnesses.