Tong - Color Coded, Flat or Scalloped Edges, 16"L
One Piece Construction, Rivets Means Bacteria Can't Be Trapped
Color Coded Tongs. All natural anti-microbial. Color coding reduces the risk of food borne illness resulting from cross contamination. Handles are heat resistant up to 350°F. NSF listed. 16"L. Available in Flat or Scalloped edges:
- Flat: Flattened end and gripper teeth. Perfect for grills and broilers
- Scalloped: Concave ends and gently scalloped teeth. Ideal for general kitchen use and serving
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY (EXCLUDES KOOL-TOUCH® HANDLES)
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 23 In Coated Handle Tongs.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Temp Range:||up to 180°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 57|
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these Vollrath 47916 tongs NSF approved?
- Yes, the Vollrath 47916 meets the standard imposed by NSF international.
What is the maximum temperature of this Vollrath 47916's plastic coated handle?
- The maximum temperature of the Vollrath 47916's handle is 180 degrees Fehrenheit.
Why is the Vollrath 47916 available in different handle colors?
- The Vollrath 47916 is available in five different handle colors for easy identification in a food safety HACCP program. The multiple color options allow you to assign a color for specific applications to help prevent foodborne illnesses.