Tomlinson 1023230 12" Pizza and Bake-Off Oven
Adjustable Temperature Control For Baking A Variety Of Foods
The Tomlinson 1023230 is a bake-off oven designed for the chefs to prepare their signature dishes quickly and easily. This 17-1/2" wide pizza deck oven has a compact design and does not take up a lot of counter space in the kitchen. A versatile piece of equipment, this oven features a 13-1/2" wide opening has (1) chrome-plated baking rack that can easily accommodate pizzas up to 12" diam. The sides and back have stand-offs and heat releasing vents for optimum ventilation during cooking. This unit includes high-quality Calrod® heating elements that cook food evenly without burning the crust.
This pizza and bake-off oven has an ergonomic flip-up handle that saves space. The aluminized steel, non-stick crumb tray at bottom collects food debris and can be removed afterwards for cleaning. The unit features a control system to adjust the temperature between 150°:F and 450°F for thorough cooking. The oven has a 30-minute timer that can be easily set to alert the chefs once the food is cooked. Pizzas can be cooked under 15-20 minutes for quick service.
The exterior of this NSF approved oven is made of 22-gauge, 430 grade brushed stainless steel for easy cleaning. The interior has a heavy-duty construction and prevents corrosion. The base has rubber feet to prevent it from skids and slips. This oven includes a 5 ft 3-wire grounded plug and 3-prolonged male plug for easy installation. It requires a 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection for smooth operation.
Main Features Include:
- Designed to bake thin crust, rising crust, and regular crust pizzas
- Compact design and easy to install
- 22-gauge brushed stainless steel exterior
- (1) chrome-plated rack fits up to 12" diam. pizza
- Stand-offs for back and sides with heat releasing vents
- Uniform baking with Calrod® heating elements
- Space-saving ergonomic flip-up handle
- Non-stick, easy-to-clean crumb tray
- Controls to set temperature between 150°:F and 450°F
- 30-minute timer for easy bake
- 5 ft 3-wire grounded plug and 3-prolonged male plug
- Electrical connection: 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- Skid- and slip-resistant rubber feet
- NSF approved and UL Safety
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 26 In Countertop Electric Pizza Ovens.
|Cord & Plug:||5' cord and plug included|
|Temp Range:||+150°F to +450°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 103|