The TurboChef HHC1618 VNTLS-48 High h Conveyor 1618 Conveyor Oven, 48" Belt, Ventless
The TurboChef HHC1618 VNTLS-48 High h Conveyor 1618™ Conveyor Oven is available at Central Restaurant Products.
Additional Features Include:
- Rapid Cook
- 48" conveyor belt length
- 16" wide by 18" length cook chamber
- Catalytic converter
- Variable speed motor
- Idle mode
- Built-in self diagnostics
- Smart voltage senor technology
- Cool to touch covers and panels
- Stainless steel front, top, sides and back
- Stainless steel interior
- UL listed and UL EPH Classified
For more information, please call 800.215.9293 to speak with a knowledgeable product consultant.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the primary application for this type of oven?
- Turbo Chef is known for the fastest cooking times in the industry, and this conveyor pizza oven is no exception. This oven is designed for operations with medium to large capacity demands, as it produces high throughput in a smaller footprint. This unit has an integrated ventaliation system, which in many cases will eliminate the requiremnt to place it under an exhaust hood. But as with any cooking equipment, check with local code enforcement officials to verify hood requirments.
Do you need to place the TurboChef HHC1618 under a hood?
- The TurboChef HHC1618 has ventless certification for all food items except for foods classified as "fatty raw proteins." This includes bone-in, skin-on chicken, raw hamburger meat, raw bacon, raw sausage, steaks, etc. If cooking these types of foods, consult your local HVAC codes and authorities to ensure compliance with ventiliation requirements.