Taylor TE10T Digital Portion Control Scale With Tower Display
Increased Reading Accuracy For Increased Profits In Your Kitchen
The Taylor TE10T is a digital portion control scale that allows users to weigh ingredients accurately while preparing dishes. This scale is used in most commercial establishments like cafeterias, hotels, restaurants, and food trucks to help practice portion control and precise ingredients' measurement to stop overuse by the staff.
The versatile Taylor digital scale can measure solid as well as liquid ingredients with great accuracy. This measurement unit can weigh dry ingredients up to 10 lbs in increments of 0.002 lb. The liquid ingredients can be weighed up to 169 fl. oz. in increments of 0.05 fl. oz. This allows chefs to weigh food portions accurately. The digital scale can also be re-calibrated when required. The measurement platform is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for easy cleaning after use.
This digital portion control scale features a 1-1/2" high, extra-large LCD display that is elevated for easy readability. This scale can read the weight in pounds, kilograms, and ounces, making it a versatile kitchen tool. The unit has a convenient tare function to easily weigh products and ingredients while still in their containers. The auto shut-off feature saves energy during rush hours for reliable and efficient performance. This digital scale is powered by an AC power adapter (included), but can also be used with (4) AA batteries (not included) for flexibility. The scale is NSF listed and assures safe and sanitary use.
Main Features Include:
- Digital portion control scale with tower readout
- For weighing ingredients with absolute accuracy
- Weigh liquid ingredients up to 169 fl. oz. in increments of 0.05 fl. oz
- Weighs dry ingredients up to 10 lbs in increments of 0.002 lb
- Reduces food wastage and overuse of ingredients
- 1-1/2" high, extra-large LCD display
- Readable in pounds, kilograms, and ounces
- Can be re-calibrated in the field
- Stainless steel platform for easy cleaning
- Auto shut-off feature for energy saving
- Hold, tare, and auto off features; low battery and overload indicators
- Powered by an AC power adapter (included)
- Can be used with (4) AA batteries (not included)
- NSF listed for safe and sanitary use
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 20 Out Of 74 In Digital Food Scales.
|Capacity:||10 lbs. x .1 oz.|
|Construction Material:||Plastic base|
|NSF LISTED:||NSF listed|
|Size:||Max weight of 10 lbs.|
|Yield:||Accurate within 0.10 oz.|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 149|