Taylor 9306N Waterproof Digital Infrared/Probe Thermocouple Thermometer
Combines the Accuracy of a Probe and the Safety of Infrared
The Taylor 9306N is an infrared thermometer with thermocouple step down probe that is designed to measure extreme temperatures. This thermometer provides the benefits of both infrared and probe settings which makes it an ideal kitchen tool for commercial settings. The fold-out probe measures internal temperature of food that ranges from -67°F to 626°F. The tapered end of this measurement tool ensures less invasion and precise reading. The infrared thermometer takes the measurement of surface of equipment without any actual contact. The temperature ranges from -67°F to 482°F and the ratio between distance and spot should be 3:1. The reading of either temperature has an accuracy of +/-1°F can be set in Fahrenheit or Celsius for user convenience.
This thermometer has an LCD display for temperature reading. The design is compact and can easily fit in the user's pocket. The thermometer includes a belt loop case for secure storage. It has a min/max feature that helps the users check the minimum or maximum temperature that have occurred over a period of time. The automatic shutoff feature turns the thermometer off when not in use to save battery. This model uses (2) AAA batteries (included). This thermometer boasts a HACCP check light warning function that alerts the users in case there is any potential safety violation.
Main Features Include:
- Infrared thermometer with thermocouple step down probe
- Fold-out probe measures temperature from -67°F to 626°F
- Tapered ends for less invasion and precise reading
- Infrared measures temperature of equipment surface
- Temperature ranges from -67°F to 482°F
- Ideal ratio between distance and spot is 3:1
- Reading with accuracy of +/-1°F
- LCD display for convenience
- Fahrenheit or Celsius reading
- Compact design to fit in pocket
- Belt loop case for secure storage
- Min/max feature to check minimum or maximum temperature
- Automatic shutoff feature to save battery
- (2) AAA batteries included
- HACCP check light warning function alerts in case of potential safety violation
TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 28 Out Of 86 In Digital Cooking Thermometers.
|Temp Range:||-67°F to +482°F | -67°F to +626°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 151|