Taylor 6092N Dial Thermometer, Instant Read, 0 to 220 Degrees
The Taylor 6092N Precisio Classic Series is a color-coded food safety pocket thermometer with 1� dial designed to instantly check the temperature of cooked food. The 5� long stainless steel stem allows the users to easily insert it inside multiple dishes without risk of cross-contamination. The thermometer can measure temperature from 0°F to 220°F that can be easily read on the 1� diam. high-visibility, graphic temperature dial protected with a shatter-proof plastic lens. The pocket case doubles as a calibration tool with a built-in recalibration wrench for accurate reading. This compact thermometer can be easily stored or fit inside the pocket.
- Designed to instantly check temperature of cooked food
- 5�L stem for easy insertion
- Measures temperature from 0°F to 220°F
- 1� diam. temperature dial for easy readability
- Exclusive protective pocket case inhibits bacteria growth
- Stainless steel construction for long-term durability
- Lexan® plastic lens with protective case prevent damage
- Easy to store or fit in pocket
- NSF listed
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 73 In Dial Cooking Thermometers.
|Case Pack:||1 ea.|
|Temp Range:||0°F to 220°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 150|