Taylor 6092N Dial Thermometer, Instant Read, 0 to 220 Degrees
The Taylor 6092N Precisio Classic Series is a color-coded food safety pocket thermometer with 1? dial designed to instantly check the temperature of cooked food. The 5? long stainless steel stem allows the users to easily insert it inside multiple dishes without risk of cross-contamination. The thermometer can measure temperature from 0°F to 220°F that can be easily read on the 1? diam. high-visibility, graphic temperature dial protected with a shatter-proof plastic lens. The pocket case doubles as a calibration tool with a built-in recalibration wrench for accurate reading. This compact thermometer can be easily stored or fit inside the pocket.
- Designed to instantly check temperature of cooked food
- 5?L stem for easy insertion
- Measures temperature from 0°F to 220°F
- 1? diam. temperature dial for easy readability
- Exclusive protective pocket case inhibits bacteria growth
- Stainless steel construction for long-term durability
- Lexan® plastic lens with protective case prevent damage
- Easy to store or fit in pocket
- NSF listed
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 73 In Dial Cooking Thermometers.
|Temp Range:||0°F to 220°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 150|