Super Erecta and Quick Release Wire Shelving - 86-5/8"H Post
Versatile Enough to Adapt to Your Changing Needs
Post is 1"Diam. and is adjustable by 1" increments. Heavy duty gauge carbon steel construction. Available in Brite Zinc, Metroseal 3 or Stainless Steel. Includes removable leveling feet that can accommodate casters. Metroseal 3 posts are also used with Super Erecta Pro shelving. 857/8"H. 5 lbs.
Other Great Features
- Durable Construction
- Fast, Secure Assembly: Posts have a double groove visual guide feature every 8', circular grooves at 1' increments and are numbered at 2" intervals. Patented, tapered split sleeve snaps together around each post. Tapered openings in the shelf corners slide over the tapered split sleeves providing a positive lock. Shelf is assembled in minutes without the use of any special tools.
Post only. Complete unit shown in photo.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
METROSEAL SHELVES AND POSTS: 12 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST RUST AND CORROSION
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 83 In Metro Shelving - Super Erecta.
|Color:||Silver | Green|
|Construction Material:||Steel | Rust-Resistant Epoxy Coated Steel | Type 304 Stainless Steel|
|Finish:||Chrome | Metroseal Green Epoxy | Stainless Steel|
|Type:||Mobile Shelving Post | Stationery Shelving Post|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 177|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts