Super Erecta and Quick Release Wire Shelving - 62-9/16"H Post
Versatile Enough to Adapt to Your Changing Needs
The Super Erecta and Quick Release Wire Shelving is a perfect storage solution for commercial foodservice setups. The unit is available in Green Metroseal 3 epoxy-coating, Brite-plated zinc, and stainless steel construction variants. The corrosion-resistant Metroseal 3 coating has built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection that prevents the growth of mildew, mold, and bacteria. The Brite plated zinc construction variant is ideal dry storage while stainless steel works best in corrosive environment. The open wire design of the unit minimizes accumulation of dust and aids free ventilation. The products have greater visibility on the shelves due to maximum light penetration.
This quick release wire shelving can adapt to changing needs of operators at commercial kitchen and foodservice locations. Aiding fast and secure assembly, the posts on this model have a double groove visual guide at every 8 ft and circular groove at every 1 ft increments. Each post is numbered at 2" intervals and have a patented, tapered split sleeve that snaps together around every post. The tapered openings inside the shelf corners slide over the tapered split sleeves for a positive lock. Every shelf can be assembled within minutes with the requirement of special tools.
This wire shelving features shelf ribs that run front to back to allow operators ease in sliding the items on and off the shelves. The shelves can be loaded and unloaded from all the sides, allowing maximum use of the storage cube.
Main Features Include:
- Quick release wire shelving for commercial foodservice setups
- Green Metroseal 3 epoxy-coating, Brite-plated zinc, and stainless steel variants available
- Corrosion-resistant Metroseal 3 coating with built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection
- Brite plated zinc for dry storage
- Stainless steel for corrosive environment
- Open wire design minimizes dust accumulation
- Better product visibility
- Fast and secure assembly
- Shelf ribs run front to back, allowing ease of loading and unloading
- Circular groove at every 1 ft increments
- Each post numbered at 2" intervals
- Posts with double groove visual guide at every 8 ft
- Patented, tapered split sleeve snaps together around every post
- Tapered openings inside shelf corners slide over tapered split sleeves for positive lock
- Takes minutes to assemble
- Can be loaded and unloaded from all the sides
METROSEAL 3: 12 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST CORROSION
STAINLESS STEEL: ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
ZINC BRITE: ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 83 In Metro Shelving - Super Erecta.
|Finish:||Chrome | Coated | Stainless Steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 177|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts