Super Erecta Shelving - 72"Wx24"D Shelf
Select Shelving with Metroseal 3 for Increased Protection Against Bacteria
The Metro Super Erecta Shelf is a durable and long-lasting select shelving solution featuring the Metroseal 3 with Microban® technology for increased protection against bacteria. With a capacity to hold weights of up to 600 lbs., the shelf comes in chrome, coated, mats, and stainless steel options. The open wire design minimizes dust accumulation and allows a free circulation of air and penetration of light. The shelf is constructed of heavy-gauge carbon steel or type 304 stainless steel. Its unique design can easily adapt to different shelving configurations. Available with SiteSelect posts, the shelf is easy to assemble. The shelves can be adjusted at 1" intervals along the entire length of the post. It has ribs that run front to back, allowing users to slide products smoothly easily.
- Metro Super Erecta Shelf featuring the Metroseal 3 with Microban® technology for protection against bacteria
- Holds weighs up to 600 lbs.
- Available in chrome, coated, mats, and stainless steel finish options
- Open wire design minimizes dust accumulation and allows free circulation of air and penetration of light
- Constructed of heavy-gauge carbon steel or type 304 stainless steel
- Unique design can easily adapt to different shelving configurations
- Available with SiteSelect posts
- Easy to assemble and can be adjusted at 1" intervals along the entire length of the post
- Ribs run front to back, for smooth sliding of products
- Weighs: 28 lb
- Overall dimensions: 72"Wx24"D
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
METROSEAL SHELVES AND POSTS: 12 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST RUST AND CORROSION
METROSEAL SHELF FRAMES AND POSTS WITH POLYMER MAT: 15 YEAR WARRANTY ON SHELVES AND POSTS AGAINST RUST AND CORROSION; LIFETIME WARRANTY ON POLYMER MATS AGAINST RUST AND CORROSION
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 83 In Metro Shelving - Super Erecta.
|Color:||Silver | Green|
|Construction Material:||Steel | Rust-Resistant Epoxy Coated Steel | Rust-Resistant Epoxy Coated Steel/Mineral Reinforced Polypropylene | Type 304 Stainless Steel|
|Finish:||Brite | Chrome | Metroseal Green Epoxy | Metroseal Green Frame with Polymer Mat |Stainless Steel|
|Type:||Wire Shelf | Wire/Polymer Hybrid Shelf|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 177|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts