Super Erecta Shelving - 72"Wx14"D Shelf
Select Shelving with Metroseal 3 for Increased Protection Against Bacteria
Shelf is available in Green Metroseal 3 epoxy coating, Brite Plated Zinc or Stainless Steel. Corrosion-resistant Metroseal 3 coating has built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection to protect against bacteria, mold and mildew that causes odors and stains. Brite shelving ideal for dry storage. Stainless steel is ideal for corrosive environments. Shelves can be adjusted at 1" increments along the entire length of the post. 800 lb. shelf weight capacity (for stationary shelving only). 72"Wx14"D. 18 lbs.
Other Great Features
- Unique Design: Open wire design of these shelves minimizes dust accumulation and allows free circulation of air, greater visibility of stored items and greater light penetration
- Durable Construction
- Versatile: Can adapt to your changing needs. By using various accessories, hundred of shelving configurations become possible.
- Fast, Secure Assembly: Posts have a double groove visual guide feature every 8', circular grooves at 1' increments and are numbered at 2" intervals. Patented, tapered split sleeve snaps together around each post. Tapered openings in the shelf corners slide over the tapered split sleeves providing a positive lock. Shelf is assembled in minutes without the use of any special tools.
- Shelf Ribs: Run front to back, allowing you to slide items on and off shelves smoothly
- Shelf Accessibility: Shelves can be loaded/unloaded easily from all sides. This open construction allows maximum use of storage cube.
METROSEAL 3: 12 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST CORROSION
STAINLESS STEEL: ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
ZINC BRITE: ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 44 Out Of 83 In Metro Shelving - Super Erecta.
|Capacity:||800 lbs. shelf capacity|
|Finish:||Chrome | Coated | Stainless Steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 177|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts