Super Erecta Shelving - 48"Wx24"D Shelf
Select Shelving with Metroseal 3 for Increased Protection Against Bacteria
The Metro 2448BR is a Super Erecta Shelf® designed to complete the shelving unit of Super Erecta for organization of food items, containers, and kitchen utensils. Ideal for commercial settings, this shelf with 800 lbs. capacity keeps important stuff close at hand for easy access. This shelf has an open wire design for maximum air circulation and minimum dust accumulation. The open construction makes it easy to load or unload stuff from every side. Its shelf ribs run from front to back so that the users can effortlessly slide products on and off the shelf. This shelf is available in (5) finish options - zincbrite, stainless steel, super erecta pro, chrome, and metroseal 3.
Main Features Include:
- Part of Super Erecta shelving unit
- Organize food items, containers, and kitchen utensils
- 800 lbs capacity to hold bulky items
- Open wire design for maximum air circulation
- Open construction to load or unload stuff from every side
- Shelf ribs run from front to back
- (5) finish options available with unique advantages
METROSEAL 3: 12 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST CORROSION
SUPER ERECTA PRO: 12 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST CORROSION
STAINLESS STEEL: ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
ZINC BRITE: ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 83 In Metro Shelving - Super Erecta.
|Capacity:||800 lbs. shelf capacity|
|Finish:||Chrome | Coated | With Mats | Stainless Steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 177|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts