Super Erecta Shelving - 48"Wx21"D Shelf
Select Shelving with Metroseal 3 for Increased Protection Against Bacteria
Metro 2148B4 Super Erecta 48"Wx21"D shelf. 800 lbs. shelf capacity. Brite zinc finish. NSF listed. 15 lbs.
METROSEAL 3: 12 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST CORROSION
SUPER ERECTA PRO: 12 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST CORROSION
STAINLESS STEEL: ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
BRITE ZINC: ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 83 In Metro Shelving - Super Erecta.
|Capacity:||800 lbs. shelf capacity|
|Finish:||Chrome | Coated | With Mats | Stainless Steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 177|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts
Colors and Options
Super Erecta Shelving Colors