Super Erecta Shelving - 42"Wx21"D Shelf
Select Shelving with Metroseal 3 for Increased Protection Against Bacteria
The Metro Super Erecta Industrial Wire Shelf, 21" x 42" is available from Central Restaurant Products. Shelves can be repositioned at precise 1" (25mm) increments along the length of the numbered posts. Open-wire design minimizes dust accumulation, allows a free circulation of air, and greater visibility of stored items.
Corrosion resistant Metroseal Green epoxy finish features Microban antimicrobial product protection to keep the product "cleaner between cleanings". Metroseal Green Super Erecta-style frames with removable, easy-to-clean polymer shelf mats provide durable storage solution. Polymer shelf mats and Metroseal Green epoxy coated shelf frames have built-in Microban antimicrobial product protection. Polymer shelf mats have a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion. Type 304 Polished Stainless Steel finish addresses the most aggressive applications and environments.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
METROSEAL SHELVES AND POSTS: 12 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST RUST AND CORROSION
METROSEAL SHELF FRAMES AND POSTS WITH POLYMER MAT: 15 YEAR WARRANTY ON SHELVES AND POSTS AGAINST RUST AND CORROSION; LIFETIME WARRANTY ON POLYMER MATS AGAINST RUST AND CORROSION
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 83 In Metro Shelving - Super Erecta.
|Color:||Silver | Green|
|Construction Material:||Steel | Rust-Resistant Epoxy Coated Steel | Rust-Resistant Epoxy Coated Steel/Mineral Reinforced Polypropylene | Type 304 Stainless Steel|
|Finish:||Brite | Chrome | Metroseal Green Epoxy | Metroseal Green Frame with Polymer Mat |Stainless Steel|
|Type:||Wire Shelf | Wire/Polymer Hybrid Shelf|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 177|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts