Summit SCR486L Counter Height Beverage Cooler with Glass Door, 3.35 Cu. Ft.
The Summit SCR486L Beverage Cooler is a reliable cooling unit for merchandising beverages. Its fully finished black cabinet allows the beverage center to be used as freestanding. In addition, the standard glass door and front lock features, the unit also integrates a digital thermostat at a convenient top front location to facilitate easy temperature control at the touch of a button. It can be set in Celsius or Fahrenheit, depending on the user's convenience. The factory front lock installation provides reliable security. Recessed LED lighting inside the beverage center offers an attractive and efficient display of what is stored inside. The control for the lights is located outside for easy and anytime access. Integration of an intelligent, automatic defrost system minimizes user maintenance.
The full-display clear glass door allows easy monitoring and selection of a beverage without having to open the door. This double pane glass door has a heat resistant design that helps in maintaining the ideal cold temperature inside the beverage center. A sleek full-length handle on the door allows good grip for opening the refrigerator. Made with stainless steel, the handle is strong and completes the professional look of this unit.
The Summit Appliance Beverage Cooler is designed to be as presentable as it is functional. Trimmed with stainless steel material, the unit boasts a sturdy infrastructure and sleek appeal. Being highly resistant to corrosion and abrasion, the unit is meant to provide long-lasting performance. With a capacity of 3.35 cu. ft., this model allows a storage of up to 94 cans or a combination of differently sized bottles and an additional 16 cans. The chrome shelves inside the cooler allow adjustment to offer various storage configurations for accommodation of different sized items. The chrome structure makes these shelves easy to clean and durable. They dont block light, letting the interior be nicely lit.
In addition to the mentioned features, the unit is designed to be environmentally friendly. It is 100% CFC free and does not contain any ozone-damaging chemicals. The equipment uses R134a refrigerant that has zero (0) potential to deplete ozone layer and very little greenhouse effect or GWP. It is a non-explosive, nonflammable refrigerant with good chemical stability and toxicity within limits. The Summit SCR486L Beverage Cooler is commercially listed and complies with all necessary standards ranging from ETL-S to NSF-7 for use in commercial settings such as the foodservice establishments.
Additional features include:
- The Summit SCR486L Beverage Cooler is designed with a full display glass doors trimmed with stainless steel
- The door has a stainless steel full-length handle completing the industrial look of the unit
- Fully finished black cabinet allows the unit to be used as freestanding
- On the top center it integrates an easily accessible digital thermostat, while on the bottom center is has a factory installed front lock for security
- The thermostat allows temperature control and can be set in Celsius or Fahrenheit depending the users convenience
- The one-touch control makes using the thermostat and managing temperature easy
- Interior of this unit is lit by LED lights for clear and attractive display
- Adjustable chrome shelves allow accommodation of differently sized bottles and cans
- The chrome shelves can be rearranged for easy clean up
- Auto defrost system reduces user maintenance
- Overall capacity of 3.35 cu. ft. can store up to 95 cans or a combination bottles with additional 16 cans
- This model integrates environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant and is 100% free of CFC
- It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial settings
- Dimensions: 18-3/4"Wx19-1/2"Dx33"H
- Weight: 70 lbs.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND YEAR LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 16 Out Of 61 In Glass Door Merchandisers - One Door.
|Temp Range:||+34°F to +43°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 10|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this be used under a countertop cabinet?
- The appliance is designed for free-standing installation only. For free-standing installation, leave 5 inches of space around the back and sides of the unit to allow proper air circulation to cool the compressor and condenser. For best performance, do not install the appliance behind a cabinet door or block the base grille.