Summit Appliance SCR312LBI Compact Commercial Glass Door Beverage Cooler, For Built-In Or Freestanding Use
The Summit Appliance SCR312LBI Beverage Cooler or minibar is a compact refrigerator designed to keep drinks at the optimum serving temperature. Its front breathing system allows built-in installation and the furnished cabinet enables it to be used as a freestanding unit on countertops. It is suitable for bars, supermarkets, and departmental stores to display their best-selling beverages. This cooler features a stainless steel trimmed door with tempered, heat resistant glass, factory installed lock for safety and pro style handle for easy access. It includes four (4) chrome shelves that can be adjusted to accommodate different products easily. The cabinet has recessed LED lighting regulated by external controls that makes the items inside look attractive.
Summit Appliance SCR312LBI Cooler uses eco-friendly R600a refrigerant for maximum efficiency. It holds the cabinet temperature between 36°F and 43°F. The temperature is monitored by the digital thermometer mounted on the top and controlled by the digital thermostat. The automatic defrost system of this cooler ensures low operational cost by preventing moisture build-up. This beverage cooler requires a 115V AC, 60 Hz, 1.3 amps electrical connection for uninterrupted performance. It stands on two (2) leveled legs that offer maximum support on an uneven surface.
Main Features Include:
- Minibar is compact and keeps drinks chilled
- Front breathing system for built-in application
- Fully furnished for freestanding application
- Suitable for bars, supermarkets, and departmental stores
- Stainless steel door with tempered glass for heat resistance
- Factory installed lock for safety
- Pro style handle for easy access
- Black cabinet finish for easy cleaning
- Single cabinet with (4) chrome shelves
- Recessed LED light, regulated by external controls
- Eco-friendly R600a refrigerant for maximum efficiency
- Holds cabinet temperature between 36°F and 43°F
- Digital thermometer and thermostat to monitor and control temperature
- Automatic defrost system ensures low operational cost
- Electrical connection requirement: 115V AC, 60 Hz, 1.3 amps
- (2) leveled legs for maximum support
- Overall dimensions: 17-3/4"Wx20-1/4"Hx20-1/4"D
- Weight: 100 lbs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 47 Out Of 61 In Glass Door Merchandisers - One Door.