Summit Appliance SCM1000SS Commercially Approved Microwave With Stainless Steel Exterior And Interior
The Summit Appliance SCM1000SS is a commercially approved 1000-Watt microwave packed with features that make it ideal for any foodservice business. Well-suited for small kitchens where space is at the priority, this countertop design microwave will make a great fit. Whether used in a restaurant, bistro, fast food joint or catering establishment, this commercial microwave is powerful enough to rapidly cook and reheat food to perfection in minimal time.
Commercially approved to NSF standards, this 1000 Watt countertop unit boasts a sleek, durable stainless steel interior and exterior for a professional look. Stainless steel construction makes cleaning a breeze. The spacious 0.9 cu. ft. interior allows users to warm/heat prepackaged meals, single servings, as well as platters. The see-through door with interior lighting allows for optimal visibility and monitoring cooking. A durable, easy-to-grab handle makes opening the door a breeze while withstanding frequent use in a commercial setting.
Extremely easy to use, the commercial microwave comes equipped with user-friendly, intuitive digital controls with digital display for consistency and flexibility. The digital display provides convenient timer readout for added convenience. Users can store their cooking programs easily for one-touch use later. The multiple stage cooking allows cooking items at different heat settings. The model also features child lock feature and counter function that help user keep track of the number of times the oven has been used.
With durable construction and multiple cooking functions, the Summit SCM1000SS microwave is sure to keep up with all demands of a small foodservice establishment.
Main Features Include:
- Capacity: 0.9 cu. ft.
- Can accommodate small and mid-sized dishes
- Brushed stainless steel exterior and full handle
- Programmable child lock offers added safety
- 1000-Watt of cooking power
- Multiple cooking levels accommodate a variety of heating needs
- Electronic controls with digital display
- Programmable controls can save up to 10 settings
- Child lock and counter function for added convenience
- Durable stainless steel interior with no turntable
- Meets UL and NSF standards for Commercial use
- ETL-S Sanitation
- Overall dimensions: 12-1/4"Hx20-1/4"Wx14-3/4"D
90 DAY PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 23 Out Of 42 In Commercial Microwaves.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I purchase a commercial microwave oven vs. a residential unit?
- Residential units are not built to withstand the repeated use of a commercial kitchen. They are built to be used three to five times a day. Also, most residential units do not offer a warranty or a very limited warranty.