Star CCOH3 Electric Convection Oven - Big Countertop for Sheet Pans
Maximum Baking in a Minimum Footprint
Perfect for baking and cooking, the Star CCOH-3 Convection Oven is a commercial equipment that can be set on the kitchen counter for easy use. Boasting polished, stainless steel exterior and handle, this oven ensure performance and durability. Porcelainized steel baking chamber of the oven keeps the interior long-lasting and moisture resistant. Its highly efficient rear fan and heating element makes the operations smooth while ensuring uniform baking of food. Star's convection oven door has a heavy-duty hinge for proper sealing so that the heat cannot escape the chamber. Double-pane tempered glass of door keeps the exterior cool and increases visibility inside the chamber so that user can keep a check on food without opening it. Top of the baking chamber has a broiler element that provides uniform heating throughout the compartment making it perfect for browning, broiling, and finishing off the signature dishes. As soon as the oven door is opened, interlock switch of the unit shuts off the blower fan for any preventing any heat loss.
Star's Electric Convection Oven ensures maximum production with minimum footprint, making it ideal for small kitchen spaces. There are three detachable wire racks that can easily accommodate three half-size baking pans for preparing food in large batches. Thermostat of the temperature maintains the temperature of the oven from 175°F to 500°F that is displayed on the thermometer. With a 120-minute timer, the user can set the cooking time as per requirement so that there is no overcooked or undercooked dishes. Heat turns off on its own for heat and energy conservation once the timer cycle ends. This oven can also be used with hand mode for providing continuous heat to food.
Main Features Include:
- Star model CCOH-3 Convection Oven with minimum footprint and maximum production
- Ability to bake up to 144 cookies in an hour
- Stainless steel construction for durability and long-lasting performance
- Baking chamber has a porcelainized steel construction for attractive appearance and prevention from moisture
- Dual-pane glass door with interior lighting for increased visibility and keeping the exterior cool-to-touch
- Superior performance heating element and rear fan for uniform heat distribution throughout the chamber
- Removable wire racks can accommodate (3) half-sized baking pans for cooking multiple food items at a time
- Broiler element on top of the baking chamber for intensive heating to brown, broil, and finish off food perfectly
- Thermostat regulates temperature from 175°F to 500°F
- Timer ranges from 0 to 120 minutes and at the end of timer cycle, heat turns off on its own
- Hand mode for providing continuous heat inside the chamber
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 28 In Countertop Convection Ovens.
|Door Type:||Hinged Door with Window|
|Temp Range:||+175°F to +500°F|
|Type:||Half Pan Size|
|Yield:||144 Cookies Per Hour|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 67|
|Made in the USA:||Yes|