Star 9H-Q1-350 120V Compact Conveyor Toaster Compact, 120V, Commercial Grade
The Start QCS1 Series Compact Conveyor Toaster is ideally designed for small volume operations. It is a perfect appliance for domestic kitchens or small commercial kitchens such as of a deli or restaurant. It is based on a forced convection system which keeps the toaster cool to the touch to avoid accidents and ensure user safety. It also extends the life of important components used to make this toaster. In addition, the forced convection system circulates pre-heated air into the toasting chamber to boost productivity, especially during peak hours. The unit can toast up to 350 slices per hour. This toaster replaces traditional heating elements with the high performance Quartz infrared heaters for faster and more consistent heating. Since the toaster is molded into a compact design, it does not take much room in your kitchen. A countertop with 14-1/4" of space is sufficient. Since the unit uses the forced convection system and does not have any louvers, it can also be placed against a wall.
The Compact Conveyor Toaster has control panels which take the guesswork out of speed control settings for ease of use. Variable speed controls put the user in charge and allow you achieve a certain color or texture of bread, muffins, etc. Meanwhile, the heated holding area keeps toast at the perfect temperature to ensure it stays crispy.
Despite its powerful performance and medium-duty functions, the toaster is energy efficient. It features a power switch that reduces electricity consumption up to 75%. Returning from low to full power does not take more than a few seconds thanks to the quartz heaters. The user can switch between modes without losing precious time. Working with the toaster is made more convenient with an integrated conveyor belt. It extends for easy loading and unloading. Large warming area accommodates large quantity of slices to multiple productivity. Apart from the cool-touch exterior of the toaster, the load up area features a front burn guard to prevent bruising.
The unit can be powered by an 120V outlet. The toaster is made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability. The heavy-duty motor, strong drive chain, and conveyor speed control makes this unit extremely reliable. A smart crumb tray inside the toaster maintains cleanliness by preventing bread crumbs from falling under the unit. The components of the toaster are easy to disassemble for cleaning and service purposes.
Additional features include:
- The toaster is based on forced convection system to keep the exterior cool to touch and circulate pre-heated air into the chamber for increased productivity
- The toaster is capable of producing up to 350 slices in an hour
- Quartz infrared heaters replace the metal-sheathed elements for quick heating and consistency
- The toaster is made with stainless steel and has a compact design that fits on smaller counters as well
- Absence of louvers let the user place this toaster against a wall
- It has easy-to-use control panel with a power switch to shift to energy efficient operations
- Switching between low and power mode takes only a few seconds
- The energy efficient mode is capable of reducing up to 75% of electricity consumption
- Extended conveyor belt, cool-touch exterior, and full-width burn guard prevent accidents and bruising
- Smart crumb tray prevents bread crumb mess from reaching under the toaster
- The components of this toaster are easy to disassemble with one-piece cover, making it easy to sanitize and service the unit
- It balances itself on 1" adjustable legs
- The toaster is pre-wired with a 4' cord and a standard NEMA 5-15 plug that connects to a grounded 120V outlet
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 36 In Vertical Contact And Conveyor Toasters.
|Capacity:||up to 350 sliceshour|
|Cord & Plug:||4'|
|Style:||Two sided toasting|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 91|