Star 8136RCBB Gas Charbroilers - 36"W Ultra-Max 6 Controls, 120,000 BTU
Heavy Duty Steel Radiants Deliver More Heat than Traditional Cast Iron Radiants
The Ultra-Max Star 8136RCBB Gas Charbroiler is designed for challenging foodservice settings. Its maintenance-free stainless steel construction is designed for heavy-duty usage and is highly-efficient at transferring maximum heat to the food items being cooked on it. The charbroiler is suitable for cooking different types of steak, chicken, burgers, fish and, other menu items. The unit delivers more heat than the traditional cast iron radiants. Its design will not bend or crack due to thermal shock despite being put under demanding kitchen settings. There are flavor-enhancing grooves on the unit to help make cooking cycle faster and much more even than traditional radiants.
With high-capacity construction, this charbroiler provides 30% more cooking space. The six burners are positioned 6" away from each other, providing more heat to cook food faster, ensure greater sectional control, and aid equal heat distribution. Made of steel, each tubular burner generates 20,000 BTU of heating power which makes it a total of 120,000 BTU. The heavy-duty cast-iron grates can be individually set in a flat or slanted position to accommodate a wide variety of broiling requirements. Users can reverse the grates to sear meat on the thin side or cook delicate menu items on the thick side.
Ultra-Max Star 8136RCBB has a large quantity water pan made of stainless steel to allow easy cleaning. For clean cooking, the charbroiler features a large stainless steel, 5" high, tapered splash guard. The Cool-To-Touch stainless steel bull nose front of the charbroiler ensures maximum protection to the knobs and gives users a comfortable work zone. It is fitted with four adjustable 4" legs to give more stability to the structure.
Main Features Include:
- Ultra-Max Star 8136RCBB Gas Charbroiler designed for challenging foodservice settings
- Maintenance-free stainless steel construction designed for heavy-duty usage
- Transfers maximum heat to food items being cooked for even and fast preparation
- Delivers more heat than the traditional cast iron radiants
- Flavor-enhancing grooves to help make cooking cycle faster and much more even than traditional radiants
- Fitted with six steel tubular-style burners positioned 6" from each other
- Burners will not bend or crack due to thermal shock
- Faster cooking, greater sectional control, and equal heat distribution
- Each burner generates 20,000 BTU of heating power
- Generates a total of 120,000 BTU of power
- Cool-To-Touch stainless steel bull nose front to provide protection to control knobs and ensure a comfortable work zone
- 5" high, tapered splash guard made from staninless steel to aid cleaning
- Four adjustable 4" legs to give more stability
- Heavy-duty cast-iron grates can be individually set in a flat or slanted position to accommodate a wide variety of broiling requirements
- Reversible grates allowing meat searing on thin side and delicate cooking on the thick side
- 3/4" gas connection
- Weighs 328 lb
- Overall dimensions: 36"Wx30-5/8"Dx18"H
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 28 In 25"W-36"W Charbroilers.
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 85|