Star 602HF Gas Hot Plate Flat Top, 2 Burners
Designed With Performance and Low Maintenance in Mind
The Star 602HF Hot Plate with 2 Burners is the ideal equipment for your busy diners and cafes. Designed keeping in mind performance and cost, this hot plate has everything you need to cook meals on time. This gas-based hot plate has the ability to outperform its competitors, no whatever what you want to cook. It has (2) power-driven burners with 50,000 BTU for providing you with maximum control and heat distribution. To accommodate varieties of pots and pans, the width of the burner is 12-3/16" W. Boasting a stainless steel construction; this hot plate is not only effortless to be cleaned but also gives you long-lasting performance and gives an attractive appeal. It has a double-wall construction with an enclosed base so that there is not a lot of heat loss. There are two metal-based control knobs for changing the temperature of the burners. These manual control knobs have 1/4 turn to turn the heat on or off with comfort. The front design of the hot plate is bull-shaped that protects the control knobs as well as your employees from heat. This bullnose style does not heat up when touched and provides you with a comfortable zone to work. For both the burners, there is an independent standing pilot. It is responsible for igniting heat under the burners and making it easy to control both the burners separately.
The cast-iron grates of this hot plate have a heavy-duty construction for durability and maximum efficiency. This hot plate features an aluminized steel made drip tray. This tray collects all the extra crumbs falling off while cooking food. The full-width tray can be removed easily for quick and spotless cleaning. Burners of this hot plate use 3/4" gas connection to operate efficiently and without electricity. This also makes the hot plate light efficient, as you can cook even if there is no electricity. This natural gas is field convertible to LP gas with the help of a conversion kit provided along with the equipment. To make sure that this unit can stand even on rough surfaces, there are 4" adjustable legs. They can be lowered or raised as per your requirement to achieve the desired height. Measuring 12-3/16" W x 28-7/8" D x 11-15/16" H, this equipment is appropriate to be placed in your commercial kitchen. It weighs 75 lb., making it easy for you to lift and place the gas hot plate anywhere you want.
- Star model 602HF Hot Plate has a stainless steel construction at front and sides for a long-lasting performance
- Measurement of this hot plate is 12-3/16" W x 28-7/8" D x 11-15/16" H
- Weight of this equipment is 75 lb.
- There are two cast iron burners with a total of 50,000 BTU for an even heat distribution
- Bottom of this equipment is enclosed and has a double wall construction reducing loss of heat
- Body and crumb pan have an aluminized steel construction for performance and durability
- There is a manual control valve to turn the heat on and off and maintain appropriate temperature
- For quick and effortless ignition, both the burners have individual standing pilot
- There are two heavy duty metal knobs
- Front of the equipment has a bull nose structure for keeping your hands and knobs safe from heat
- There is a detachable crumb/drip tray for collecting food debris and oil
- Legs of this equipment are 4" long and adjustable to provide you with an appropriate height
- This equipment is gas based, making it convenient for you to work even without electricity
- The equipment comes along with a conversion kit to switch from natural gas to LP gas for your convenience and need
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 41 In Commercial Gas Hot Plates.
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 49|