Star 548TGF Commercial Griddle - Electric 48"Wx27-3/4"Dx15"H
Durable, 1" Thick Steel Griddle Plate
This Star-Max® 548TGF Electric Griddle is a perfect choice for commercial kitchens at restaurants, cafes, delis, and diners. This countertop griddle features a heavy-duty 1" thick polished stainless steel griddle plate is appropriate for making a variety of food items. The unit has a front panel constructed of rust-resistant stainless steel material while the side panels are constructed of double-wall aluminized steel. The griddle plate has a 4-1/2" wrap-around stainless steel splash guard that prevents grease splats and oil spraying on the kitchen wall while cooking. A 3-1/2" wide grease trough with grease chute at the front allows for easy cleaning.
The Star 548TGF also has a 4-1/2" stainless steel grease drawer that collects grease and food debris to help maintain maximum sanitation while cooking. This unit is fitted with a 4000 Watts incoloy sheath-type heating element at every 12" intervals of the cooking surface to eliminate hot spots. The heating element is controlled by a snap-action thermostat that is embedded inside the griddle plate. The thermostat knob is protected by a stainless steel cool-to-touch bull nose front that ensures a comfortable work zone. This griddle is available in 15", 24", 36", and 48" widths to meet space and volume requirements. The griddle plate temperatures can be adjusted from 150°F to 450°F to ensure superior heat distribution, faster recovery, and energy-efficient operation.
This unit is supplied with heavy-duty 4" die-cast nickel-plated legs that can be adjusted at 1-3/8" max to meet individual requirements. A junction box to ensure safer electrical connections. This griddle is UL Listed, and is UL Sanitation and CSA approved.
Main Features Include:
- Ideal for use in commercial kitchens at restaurants, cafes, delis, etc.
- 1" thick polished stainless steel griddle plate
- Stainless steel front panel
- Double-wall aluminized double-wall side panels
- 4-1/2" wrap-around stainless steel splash guard
- 3-1/2" wide front grease trough with grease chute
- 4-1/2" stainless steel grease drawer
- Each 12" section is heated by an individual element for even cooking
- Heating element controlled by snap-action thermostat embedded inside griddle plate
- Thermostat knob with cool-to-touch bull nose front
- Available in 15", 24", 36", and 48" widths
- Temperature adjustable between 150°F and 450°F
- Supplied with 4" die-cast nickel-plated legs with 1-3/8" adjustment
- CSA, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 36 In Electric Griddles.
|Construction Material:||Steel cooking surface|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 83|