Stackable Pan Carrier - 8-1/2" Exterior Height
Fully Insulated So That Temperatures Don’t Transfer Between Stacked Units
The Cambro UPCS140157 is a Camcarrier S-Series Ultra Pan Carrier® designed to ensure food is kept at safe temperatures during storage and transportation. This insulated food pan carrier is used to serve meals at locations that are away from the kitchen. This pan carrier can be also used as a mini salad bar, condiment station, or food bar. The unique design assures food stays safe and fresh during transportation.
The S-Series Ultra Pan Carrier® can hold (1) 4"Hx12"Wx20"D pan. It can also hold multiple fractional-sized pans if used with divider bars (sold separately). It has molded-in finger latches for operators to easily load and unload the food pans. This top-loading design unit has a built-in seal that eliminates the need to remove gaskets and assures maximum temperature retention, minimum service cost, and easy cleaning. The storage unit has molded-in handles on every side for easy handling, lifting, and transportation. The rust-resistant and durable nylon latches at the front are used to seal the carrier tightly for maximum food safety. This unit has an interlock design on the top and bottom corners for safe stacking during transportation.
Made of high-quality and lightweight polypropylene, this Cambro carrier is durable and easy to clean in a dishwasher. This unit has a seamless, single-piece design that provides maximum impact resistance. This non-electric carrier is insulated with CFC-free polyurethane that keeps the food safe and at optimum temperature for more than four hours. The carrier is ideal for storage and transportation of both hot and cold food products. For best results, the carrier should be chilled or heated for 20-30 minutes before use. The removable vent cap is easy to open for releasing steam and equalizing pressure.
Main Features Include:
- Easy and safe transportation of hot / cold food items
- Made of durable polypropylene
- Maximum temperature retention and minimum service cost
- Polyurethane insulation maintains temperature for 4+ hours
- Recommended: chill or heat for 20-30 minutes before use
- Seamless, single-piece design resists impact
- Top-loading design with built-in seal
- Holds (1) 4" deep full-size food pan
- (4) molded-in latches
- Ergonomic molded-in handles and stackable design
- Interlock design on top and bottom corners for stacking
- Vent cap easy to open to release steam and equalize pressure
~Made in the U.S.A.~
This Product Ranks 25 Out Of 90 In Food Pan Carriers.
|Color:||Black | Brown | Blue | Gray|
|Pan Capacity:||Max (1) Full-Size Pan|
|Type:||Food Pan Carrier|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 288|