Southbend SLGS/12CCH Oven, Convection, Gas
The Southbend SLGS/12CCH is a high-performance SL-Series single deck gas convection oven designed to accommodate various commercial kitchen needs. Built to deliver long-lasting durability and consistent results, this commercial-grade oven is powered by a total of 72,000 BTU and boasts a stainless steel exterior that can comprehensively withstand regular use in a high-volume environment.
This standard depth convection oven accommodates one full-size (18"x26") sheet pan per oven rack left to right in the oven. It features a porcelain enamel interior is both attractive and easy to clean. Its interior cabinet has single lighting to visually monitor your dishes as they get cooked or baked. The (2) 60/40 dependent doors have energy-saving high-efficiency glass windows. It comes with a heat keeping dual door seal system.
The Southbend SilverStar Convection Oven features electronic ignition with adjustable solid state thermostat controls. The unit features a Cook & Hold Control feature that allows to cook food slowly at low temperatures, often with added humidity to help keep food juicy and tender. The oven will cook food and then switch to a holding mode, keeping it warm and fresh until it's time to serve.
This gas powered single deck freestanding unit is equipped with a 1/2 hp fan motor with dual-speed control and has forced cool-down fan mode. It features removable 11-position wire rack guides and five (5) heavy-duty adjustable wire racks provided with each oven. The unit also features a 150° to 550°F temperature controller with 140° to 200°F "hold" thermostat dual digital display that shows time and temperature. This versatile gas convection oven comes with 26" stainless steel legs that raise the unit up to a convenient height for ease of use.
Main Features Include:
- 72,000 BTU burners for quick temperature recovery
- Stainless steel front, top, sides and legs
- Patented, high efficiency, non-clog Jet Stream burners
- Porcelain enamel finish oven interior with coved corners
- Electronic ignition and flame failure safety device
- Time and temperature dual digital display
- 60-minute mechanical cook timer
- Control panel on the front right side for easy programming
- 60/40 dependent stainless steel frame doors with glass windows
- 11-position heavy-duty removable rack guides and 5 plated oven racks provided
- Heavy duty, cool touch, stainless steel door handle
- Two 40-watt recessed lamps for interior lighting
- Slide out control panel for full view servicing
- 26" stainless steel triangular legs
- Energy Star Qualified; NSF certified
- Dimensions: 54-1/2"Hx38"Wx37-1/4"D
- Weight: 600 lb
This Product Ranks 46 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.