Southbend SLES/20SC Double Stack Electric Convection Oven - Standard Depth, 1100 Watts
Quality Baking and Excellent Features at Any Level
The Southbend SLES/20SC Electric Convection Oven features two ovens in one unit. This Silverstar Standard Depth is designed keeping in mind the demands of a commercial kitchen. With a stainless steel construction and aluminized steel back, this oven does not compromise on quality or durability. Its porcelain interior and coved corners allow easy cleaning and maintenance along with users safety. Stainless steel dependable doors allow smooth loading and unloading. Their glass windows and interior lighting provide the users with the ability to keep a check on food without opening the door so that there is no heat loss. Each oven features five (5) wire racks with a customization option of placing them in 11 different positions, making it easy to cook multiple food items simultaneously.
Southbends Double Deck Oven features solid-state control system on the right side and away from the heating zone, keeping in mind the safety of the users. These easy controls consist of a 60-minute mechanical timer for setting the cooking time and the thermostat for regulating the oven chambers temperature as per requirement. This solid state thermostat maintains temperature from 140°F to 500°F. To prevent the oven from overheating, there is a manual reset hi-limit temperature control. Ready light informs the user when the oven is ready for baking. Forced cool down fan mode makes the chambers ready for the next cooking cycle. Using soft air, 2-speed 1/2 horsepower fan motor ensures uniform heat distribution throughout the chambers. 6 stainless steel legs ensure maximum support and stability.
Main Features Include:
- Southbend model SLES/20SC Electric Convection Oven feature two chambers in one
- Stainless steel construction with aluminized steel back for reliability and durability
- Porcelain interior and coved corners for quick cleaning, maintenance and users safety
- Stainless steel dependable doors for easy loading and unloading
- Glass windows and interior lighting to increase visibility and prevent heat loss
- 5 wire racks with a customization option of 11 different positions
- Solid state control system at right side, away from heating zone
- 60-minute mechanical timer
- Thermostat maintains temperature from 140°F to 500°F
- Manual reset hi-limit temperature control to prevent overheating
- Ready light informs user when oven is ready for operations
- Forced cool down fan mode to prepare chambers for next cooking cycle
- Soft air, 2-speed 1/2 horsepower fan motor for uniform heat distribution
- 6 stainless steel legs for maximum support and stability
- 11kW efficient heating elements
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 16 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Door Type:||Dependent Doors with Windows|
|Phase:||single or three phase|
|Temp Range:||+140°F to +500°F|
|Timer:||60 minute dial|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V | 480V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 65|
Frequently Asked Questions
How will this Southbend double stack oven arrive at my facility once it has been ordered?
- This Southbend double stack convection oven will arrive as one unit. You will need to ensure your door openings are large to accommodate the height of the box.