Southbend SLES/10SC Electric Single Stack Convection Oven, Silverstar Standard Depth
Quality Baking and Excellent Features at Any Level
The Southbend SLES Standard Depth Convection Oven is a single-deck equipment with a stainless steel top, front, and sides for strength and reliability. Porcelain enamel interior of the oven helps the user clean it easily and keep it safe from corrosion. Doors of the unit are dependent on each other so both the doors are opened with a single pull. Featuring glass windows and interior lighting, the user can keep a check on food without needing to continuously open doors. For regulating the temperature and cooking time, there is a user-friendly solid-state thermostat that helps maintain temperatures from 140°F to 500°F for even cooking. For monitoring the heating cycle easily, there is a light fixed with burners that turn on/off. This entire control panel can slide out for accessing the oven's internal components for convenient maintenance.
Southbend's Single Stack Convection Oven comes with 5 racks and 11 rack positions to cook heavy volumes of food. These racks are made from heavy-duty material, making them durable and rust-free. Featuring a forced fan mode, this oven takes comparatively less time to cool down than other ovens. To ensure that the oven does not overheat, the internal blower fan circulates air for even heat distribution. This convection oven uses a 2-speed fan motor with 1/2 horsepower for maximum performance. 26" triangular, stainless steel legs with wheels increase the mobility of this oven so that it can be placed anywhere in the kitchen.
Main Features Include:
- Southbend model SLES Standard Depth Convection Oven has dependable doors that can be opened up to 180°F for easy access
- Stainless steel sides, front, and top increase performance and strength of the oven
- Aluminized steel back for strength
- Interior of the unit has porcelain enamel lining for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Door handles stay cool
- Coved corners for user safety
- Glass windows and interior lighting increase visibility for keeping a check on the food
- Solid state controls on the left side are removable for servicing and maintenance
- Thermostat maintains temperature of the unit from 140°F to 500°F
- 60-minute timer helps prevent overcooking or undercooking
- (5) wire racks with 11 rack positions for faster cooking
- 26" legs with wheel casters for easy mobility
- Dual seal system in the doors for heat retention
- Light turns on/off to inform the user about burners heating up or down
TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR DOOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 29 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Controls:||Solid State Controls|
|Door Type:||Dependent Doors with Windows|
|Phase:||single or three phase|
|Temp Range:||+140°F to +500°F|
|Timer:||60 minute dial|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V | 480V|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 65|