Southbend S60DD-2RR Economy Commercial Gas Range - 6 Burners, 2 Standard Ovens, 24" Raised Griddle/Broiler
Premium Enhancements at an Economy Price
Get more done in one unit with the Southbend S60DD-2RR commercial range! The 60" unit is gas powered and available in Natural gas or LP gas. Made of stainless steel front, sides and high shelf, the range is durable to withstand the depends of a high-volume kitchen. (6) 12"x12" cast iron, removable grates feature non-clogging burners while a removable one piece drip tray makes clean up easy. LP Gas model: 24,000 BTU burners; Natural Gas model:28,000 BTU burners. The range also features (2) standard ovens with a full porcelain enameled interior for superior heat retention. Full size sheet pans can fit front to back or side to side on the two position non-removable rack guides. One rack per oven is included. The +175°F to +550°F thermostat gives operators flexibility in cooking. Each oven features 26"Wx26-1/2"Dx14"H interior. A 24"W raised griddle/broiler is located on the right side of the range and features manual controls for optimal control. The 1/2" thick, smooth-polished steel surface efficiently retains heat while a removable grease pan and grease trough makes cleaning a breeze. Griddle boasted 33,500 BTU.Main Feature:
- 60" gas range
- Available in LP or Natural gas
- Stainless steel front, sides and high shelf
- (6) 12"x12" cast iron, removable grades
- (2) Standard ovens
- Full porcelain enameled interior
- Full size sheet pans fit front to back or side to side
- Two position non-removable rack guides. One rack per oven included
- +175°F to +550°F thermostat
- 26"Wx26-1/2"Dx14"H oven interiors
- 24"W raised griddle/broiler on right side
- 1/2" thick, smooth-polished steel surface
- 60"Wx34"Dx59-1/2"H overall including 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- 860 lbs.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 36 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|BTU:||28,000 | 24,000|
|Interior:||26"Wx26-1/2"Dx14"H Per Each Oven Interior|
|Style:||(6) Burners, (2) Standard Ovens, 24" Griddle/Broiler|
|Type:||Commercial Gas Range|
|Yield:||3⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.