Southbend S60DD-2RR Economy Commercial Gas Range - 6 Burners, 2 Standard Ovens, 24" Raised Griddle/Broiler
Premium Enhancements at an Economy Price
Boost kitchen's performance, efficiency, and reliability with the Southbend S60DD-2RR Economic Commercial Gas Range. A combination of 2 spacious ovens, 6 open top burners, and a 24" wide griddle/broiler, this unit is a fine example of versatility and efficiency. Chefs can easily simmer, boil, and saute their signature dishes. Featuring a stainless steel construction on sides, front, and high shelf; this equipment is durable and strong enough to withstand high volume demands of the kitchen.
Southbend's 6 removable, cast iron grates have no-clog burners measuring 12"x12" provides the user with great cooking performance. Their independently operated burners allow the user to cook different meals at the same time without the risk of transferring flavors. Each burner has its own metal knob with red stripe is durable and better than plastic knobs. There is a pull-out crumb tray for collecting food debris and particles for easy cleanup. The lift-off grates help in cleaning the unit effortlessly.
The 2 standard oven use 35,000 BTU each for maximum production in a limited amount of time. The snap action thermostat maintains the oven temperature from 175°F to 550°F for cooking and baking delicious food. The porcelain enamel inside oven compartment ensures heat retention so that food can be cooked uniformly. These ovens feature one detachable rack each, customizable in two positions.
Southbend's unit features a 24"W griddle and broiler with 1/2" smooth steel surface for effective heat retention. Its manual controls on the right side help the user control browning and broiling as per requirement. The detachable grease trough and grease pan help clean the unit easily afterwards.
Main Features Include:
- Southbend model S60DD-2RR Economic Commercial Gas Range with stainless steel construction for strength and long-lasting performance
- 60" gas range is equipped with 6 burners, 2 standard ovens, and a 24" griddle/broiler
- Burners come with detachable 12"x12" cast iron grates
- Drip tray for collecting food debris and particles
- 2 standard ovens uses 35,000 BTU for maximum output
- Porcelain enamel interior to retain heat inside the compartments
- Snap action thermostat with temperature ranging from 175°F to 550°F
- Flame failure safety device to keep the unit safe from dangerous building up of gas
- 1 removable rack customizable into 2 positions
- Griddle/Broiler features manual controls on the right side to control the cooking process
- 1/2" thick polished surface for heat retention and uniform cooking
- Removable grease trough and grease pan for collecting oil and grease from food so that cleaning process can be easy
- Adjustable stainless steel legs for maximum support and stability
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 36 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|BTU:||28,000 | 24,000|
|Interior:||26"Wx26-1/2"Dx14"H Per Each Oven Interior|
|Style:||(6) Burners, (2) Standard Ovens, 24" Griddle/Broiler|
|Type:||Commercial Gas Range|
|Yield:||3⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.