Southbend S60DD-2GL Economy Commercial Gas Range - 6 Burners, 2 Standard Ovens, 24" Griddle
Premium Enhancements at an Economy Price
The Southbend S60DD-2GL is an economy gas range with a stainless steel front, sides and high shelf for long lasting durability. The demands of the busy commercial kitchen requires the flexibility of the 6 burners, 2 standard ovens, and 24" griddle that this range offers. Cook everything from pancakes and eggs to burgers, stir fry, and roasted chicken! Chrome oven handle and metal knobs. Full-size sheet pans fit front to back or side to side in standard oven to cut down time and frustration when loading the oven in a hurry. 60"Wx34"Dx591⁄2" thick, smooth-polished steel surface with grease trough. Specify left or right location. 48,000 BTU.
(6) burners. LP Gas: 24,000 BTU. Natural Gas: 28,000 BTU. Removable 12"Wx12"D cast iron grates with non-clog burners. Removable one piece drip tray.
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|BTU:||28,000 | 24,000|
|Yield:||3⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the gas pressure regulator included with this Southbend S36D-3G Range?
- Yes, it is included and mounted externally at the factory on this Southbend S36D-3G range.
Will a full-size 18" x 26" sheet pan fit in the Southbend S36D-3G range's oven?
- Yes, an 18" x 26" sheet pan will fit in the Southbend S36D-3G ranges with standard ovens, convection ovens and space saver ovens.
Are casters pre-mounted at the factory on this Southbend S36D-3G range?
- No, if you order optional casters they will need to be installed on the installation site on this Southbend S36D-3G range.
Does this Southbend S36D-3G range include a flue riser and shelf?
- Yes, this Southbend S36D-3G range includes a 22.5" flue riser with a top shelf standard.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.