Southbend S60AD-2RR Range, 60", 6 Open Burners, 24" Raised Griddle/Broiler
This Southbend S60AD-2RR is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- S-Series Restaurant Range
- (6) 28,000 BTU open burners
- (1) 24" raised griddle/broiler
- manual controls
- (1) convection oven
- (1) standard oven
- snap action thermostat
- (6) removable cast iron grates
- crumb drawer and shelf
- hinged lower valve panel
- includes (3) racks total
- stainless steel front
- 4" front rail and 6" adjustable legs
- 500 BTU
Options available. See drop down menu for additional information.
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
Image shown may reflect a different configuration of this product than described. Please see features section or talk to a Product Consultant for details.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 8 out of 29 in 60"Com Gas Rng-24"Grdl& 6 Brnr.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the gas pressure regulator included with this Southbend S60AD-4T Range?
- Yes, it is included and mounted externally at the factory on this Southbend S60AD-4T range.
Will a full-size 18" x 26" sheet pan fit in the Southbend S60AD-4T range's oven?
- Yes, an 18" x 26" sheet pan will fit in the Southbend S60AD-4T ranges with standard ovens, convection ovens and space saver ovens.
Are casters pre-mounted at the factory on this Southbend S60AD-4T range?
- No, if you order optional casters they will need to be installed on the installation site on this Southbend S60AD-4T range.
Does this Southbend S60AD-4T range include a flue riser and shelf?
- Yes, this Southbend S60AD-4T range includes a 22.5" flue riser with a top shelf standard.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.