Southbend S36D-2G Economy Gas Range - 36"W, 2 Burners, 1 Standard Oven, 24" Griddle
Premium Enhancements at an Economy Price
The Southbend S36D-2G Economy Gas Range is a highly efficient piece of commercial kitchen equipment with a multipurpose design. Each of the burners on this range generates heating power of 28,000 BTU (natural gas) and 24,000 BTU (LP gas). The burners are made of one-piece cast iron and have a non-clog design. The smooth, polished 1/2" steel griddle plate has raised front, sides, and a removable shelf. This model has two open burners and a 24"W griddle. This range features a 4" stainless steel front rail with closed welded end caps. The individual cast-iron grates tops can be easily removed. The rear grate can hold 14" stockpots.
Burners on Southbend S36D-2G have a removable, one-piece crumb drawer underneath them. The metal knobs with red stripe ensure easy identification of temperature setting. This unit features quadrant spring doors with a heat-resistant, ergonomic chrome handle. It comes installed with a pressure regulator. The standard oven features a snap action thermostat that can be adjusted between 1750°F and 5500°F. It has a U-shaped heavy-duty burner that generates 35,000 BTU of power per hour. It is equipped with a flame failure safety device for safe operation.
The oven is 26" wide x 26-1/2" deep and has all enameled cavity parts. Four sides and top of this oven are insulated with heavy, self-supporting block type rock wool with oven baffle assembly. The convection oven variant is fitted with a 1/2 HP, 1725 RPM, 60 cycle, 115V AC, high-efficiency, permanent split phase motor. It has 5-position rack guides on the convection oven and 2-position rack guides on standard oven models with removable racks. The convection oven variant has an On/Off switch that allows CO base to operate as a standard oven.
Main Features Include:
- Southbend S36D-2G Economy Gas Range
- (2) one-piece, cast iron burners generating 28,000 BTU (natural gas) and 24,000 BTU (LP gas) heating power
- Non-clog burner design
- Smooth, polished 1/2" steel griddle plate with raised front, sides, and removable shelf
- Two open burners and a 24"W griddle
- 4" stainless steel front rail with closed welded end caps
- Removable individual cast-iron grates tops
- Rear grate holds 14" stockpots
- Removable, one-piece crumb drawer under burners
- Metal knobs with red stripe
- Quadrant spring doors with heat-resistant, ergonomic chrome handle
- Pressure regulator
- Standard oven installed with snap action thermostat
- Thermostat adjustable between 1750°F and 5500°F
- U-shaped 35,000 BTU per hour heavy-duty burner
- Flame failure safety device
- All cavity parts enameled
- Heavy, self-supporting block type rock wool insulation on (4) oven sides and top
- Convection oven model fitted with a 1/2 HP, 1725 RPM, 60 cycle, 115V AC, permanent split phase motor
- 5-position convection oven rack guides
- 2-position standard oven rack guides
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 40 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|BTU:||28,000 | 24,000|
|Yield:||3⁄4" rear gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 45|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.