Southbend S36A-2GR Range, 36", 2 Open Burners, 24" Griddle
This Southbend S36A-2GR is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- S-Series Restaurant Range
- (2) 28,000 BTU open burners
- (1) 24" griddle right
- manual controls
- (1) convection oven
- snap action thermostat
- removable cast iron grate tops and crumb drawer
- hinged lower valve panel
- includes (2) racks
- stainless steel front
- 4" front rail and 6" adjustable legs
- 139,000 BTU
Options available. See drop down menu for additional information.
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
Image shown may reflect a different configuration of this product than described. Please see features section or talk to a Product Consultant for details.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
WARNING: This product can expose you toNickel (Metallic) and Chromium (hexavalent compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the gas pressure regulator included with this Southbend S36C-2T Range?
- Yes, it is included and mounted externally at the factory on this Southbend S36C-2T range.
Will a full-size 18" x 26" sheet pan fit in the Southbend S36C-2T range's oven?
- Yes, an 18" x 26" sheet pan will fit in the Southbend S36C-2T ranges with standard ovens, convection ovens and space saver ovens.
Are casters pre-mounted at the factory on this Southbend S36C-2T range?
- No, if you order optional casters they will need to be installed on the installation site on this Southbend S36C-2T range.
Does this Southbend S36C-2T range include a flue riser and shelf?
- Yes, this Southbend S36C-2T range includes a 22.5" flue riser with a top shelf standard.
Can this range be used in a home kitchen?
- We do not recommend any commercial range be used in a residential setting. The manufacturer's warranty is voided and it may also void your homeowner's warranty as well.